Trevi BB Hotel Roma
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
All reviewsb bgreat locationsuperior roomno elevatoraround the cornerwalking distancea stones throwcentral locationthe staff was friendly and helpfulcroissantswatch tvbreakfast roomstreet noisefirst floorclean towelsgreat showerpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Trevi B&B was in a great location. Just steps from the Trevi fountain yet quite from street noise. The room was large and clean plus the staff was very helpful. The breakfast was good, The only caution I have is the stairs, be prepared to carry your bags up at least two flights of stairs. With the central location we easily walked to most of the ancient Rome sites and the walk back from the Vatican was very pleasant with a lot to see along the way. The restaurant down stairs "Il Chianti" was excellent.

Room Tip: They have room facing inside for very quite and room with a little view of the street which was quite enough for us.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

A very good hotel in a great location, on a side street close to the Trevi Fountain. My room faced the inside of the building so there was no street noise. I booked a single room which was well decorated, clean, but tiny. There was only room for the single bed, a chair and a desk but I only needed a place to sleep. The bathroom was good sized, but the shower was so small I couldn't bend over to shave my legs and every time I bent my elbows to soap up I knocked the shower door open, sending water all over the floor. But for that I didn't mind the smallness of the room. Cute breakfast room in the basement and decent choices for food. I peeked into rooms that were being cleaned as I left one morning and the bigger rooms are beautiful. I would stay here again but book a double room next time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a bathtub, as the shower only rooms have tiny showers.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

It was with a heavy heart that we checked out of Trevi Roma yesterday, it was fantastic! You could not wish for a more centrally located luxury b&b. Immaculately clean, great breakfast and the price, well that just speaks for itself, €390 for 3 nights in central Rome! Seconds from the Trevi fountain, minutes from the Colloseum amd Pantheon and a 5 minute metro ride from the Vatican! All the staff are excellent and very helpful. Rome is breathtaking and along with this hotel, anyone visiting will have a fantastic time!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nikimc99
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The B and B is located in a great central location with helpful staff and a good breakfast. Plenty of hot water and a nice room. We were in 201 which looked over the front onto a bustling street with plenty to watch. We thought it was a good value and have no complaints.

Room Tip: We were on 2nd floor facing street
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _ashley2012789
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I've stayed here a few times now and it never fails to deliver. Excellently placed for exploring all the historic sights of Rome, this little B&B provides great rooms, tasty and ample breakfast and really helpful staff. I can't wait to stay next time!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple