All reviewsthird floorwalking distancetrevi fountainmini fridgespanish stepsclose to the vaticanfree wificroissantspiazzalocationtidyluggage
Reviewed 3 December 2017

We stayed here for 1 night only, came recommended.

The rooms were very clean, with a few items in the mini fridge.

Staff were very friendly and helped when required.

They showed us around one of the Rome maps which came in handy for our trip.

Hotel organised the taxi's to and from the hotel for us.

Cheap and cheerful for the price and the actual star rating.

Would recommend for a stop over in Rome.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Gabriele771, Owner at Suite in Rome - Residenza Cola di Rienzo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for the review and for choosing our structure. We hope to welcome you again soon

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We had a wonderful time in Rome. Staying here was truly a blessing. Gabriel and Jun took great care of us. Our room was perfect. Breakfast every morning in our room. Centrally located. 9 minute walk from the Vatican. 5 minutes from Villa Borghese. 15 minutes from Piazza Navonna. Great restaurants nearby. Car service if needed. Sightseeing recommendations. We felt safe and could not have been happier with our stay. Can't wait to go back again. Mark & Beth Finizio

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Gabriele771, Owner at Suite in Rome - Residenza Cola di Rienzo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Mark & Beth Finizio,
thank you for choosing our Bed & Breakfast and for your review. We are Hope to see you again soon. Thank you Gabriel & Staff
Gabriel

Reviewed 13 June 2017

LOCATION: The location of the hotel was idea. It was located on one of the main roads situated on the west side of the Tevere river. The suite was located on the third floor of an apartment type building, so don't be looking for an street level entrance when approaching the hotel. It was in walking distance to many of the major attractions (Piazza del Popolo, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and very close to the Vatican).
ROOM: The room was pretty much as good as it gets. Clean, tidy, and had an AC unit which I could adjust, along with free wifi. (As some reviews have mentioned, the shower is small, but not unbearably so.) The bed was nice and comfortable, and even though the hotel was located on the main road I didn't hear any noise in my room.
STAFF: One of the best features of the suite! Both the owner and staff were unbelievably kind and accomodating. I arrived at around 9am even though checkout wasn't until 2, and was going to ask them just to hold my luggage, but they had a free room other than the original one they had reserved for me, so they gave me the open room instead so I could check in early! They were able to speak english very well, which helped me a lot since I know very little Italian. Overall, they were incredible!
BREAKFAST: The breakfast was great! The day before, the owner comes and asks you what you'd like and what time you'd like it delivered to your room. My breakfast came with croissants, cereal, fresh fruit, espresso, and juice. The croissants weren't anything incredible, but everything else was delicious!
OVERALL: I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in a cozy and comfortable "suite in Rome"!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Gabriele771, Owner at Suite in Rome - Residenza Cola di Rienzo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear client, thank you for the review, we are very pleased that you have been satisfied with our service, We hope to see you next time. Best Regards Gabriel & Staff

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

A very nice B&B in a very good location .Nice and clean and you have a nice breakfast in your room in the mornings. You decide the time and what you will eat the night before. Superfriendly staff. I stayed for 5 nights and if I'm in Roma som other times I will come back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Gabriele771, Owner at Suite in Rome - Residenza Cola di Rienzo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

very good location, walking distance to all major sites (as in REALLY walking distance - no bus or metro needed given the weather is ok, of course).
very attentive and laid-back hosts! clean and modern premises in a quite beautiful townhouse - thankfully very quiet, though super-central. breakfast could be prepared a little more thoughtfully, though totally ok to freshen up before you head out for a day out in town. overall: seriously great value for money, i (being a hotel prof. myself) can definitely recommend this.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Gabriele771, Owner at Suite in Rome - Residenza Cola di Rienzo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you for your positive review, we hope to see you again soon. Good day, Gabriele & Staff