All reviews metro station quadruple room stayed nights within walking distance just round the corner the location is perfect staff was very friendly and helpful quiet neighborhood laterano colloseum printer forum
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I booked this B&B online on the basis of a misleadingly large 'discount' that was offered on the price by Booking.com. (Was led to believe it was a high class room for a bargain price ). Whilst the central location is excellent,I was put in the annexe, and simply did not feel very safe in there, with the other travellers having access to my room door. Nothing untoward happened, I hasten to add, but the sense that I was in a space with other strangers at close quarters, was unnerving. The room decor was strange, old-fashioned and uninspiring. It just wasn't a happy stay for me, unfortunately.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2016

We have stayed here for 4 nights. Our double room was in the opposite building with an external but own bathroom. Our room was very comfy and lovely. The furniture was old-fashioned, but we enjoyed it, because it was charming. The room and bathroom was very clean. Only negative thing is that they did not fill in the toilet paper, when it has finished. The breakfast was always ready on the table. It was quite simple. I am vegetarian and I got just cheese and butter every day. Only the first day I got salad and boiled egg. Otherwise we got croissant, small cakes, yogurt, pudding and fruits on the table. We did not get fruits every day, which I missed and the juice was also the same every day. The younger blond receptionist was very helpful and kind, we have spoken a lot. The other one was a bit rude and she was late, when we have picked up our luggage last day. The location is good, only 10 mins walk from the Colosseum and 5 mins walk from the tube station.

Room Tip: double room
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Pierdavide D, Manager at Obelus B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you for your feedback and pointing out things we should improve it. We will take you comments for further encouragement within the team
All the best and see you back soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We had booked a room for four people, which had one large double bed and 2 regular beds, and the room in general was quite spacious, though it didn't offer shampoos etc in the bathroom. The breakfast was good, in both quantity and quality. The apartment is in a very good place, near the Manzoni metro station, and by walking distance to the colloseum. The one thing we didn't like was, even though we had informed about our time of arrival, no one was there to open the door for us, so we had to wait for about half an hour outside until someone came.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2016

The apartment is very big with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen. It was very clean. It was close to metro station and the coliseum is in walking distance. There is a free wi fi which was working very good. Monika, who made the checked-in, helped us to find the perfect place to park our car right next to the apartment. She was very friendly and nice and explained us everything about the apartment and how to visit Rome. I can only recommend to renovate the shower because it is not a movable shower and it is not very high, so it is a little bit hard for a man who is 2 meters high to take a shower.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We spent 3 nights at Obelus
it is nice 2 bed rooms apartment with kitchen facility
Manzoni metro station is close les than 5 min
the only disadvantages are : the TV screen is too small and the room lights are not sufficient.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family