We stayed at the Villa Spalletti Trivelli for five nights and it was wonderful. I have stayed in many expensive places before but never have they seemed so perfect and excellent value for money. Our room was very large, quiet, and beautifully furnished, with a lovely large bathroom. The staff were outstandingly helpful, friendly yet discrete and professional, and the quality of the breakfast was really exceptional. The three ground floor sitting rooms were truly gracious, and the log fires were just the thing for February evenings. In short, this was the finest hotel I have stayed in and I cannot recommend it highly enough. For that special occasion (we were on our honeymoon) it will provide a superb base for visiting the Eternal City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome