This hotel was a family home of a wealthy Roman family and it still has that atmosphere today. You are greeted personally at the door and you then walk into a different world. All the public rooms are beautifully appointed with antiques and paintings.There is no bar just a huge table with every drink you can think of, to help yourself. The bathroom and bedroom were immaculate and very beautiful. Amazingly this hotel is right in the middle of Rome, minutes away from the Trevi Fountain. It was simply lovely to come back to this calming enviroment after a hectic day of sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome