Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$344
US$291
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
US$136
US$104
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Camping Village Fabulous(Rome)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$87
US$213
US$167
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$184
US$160
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$316
Priceline
All reviewsnear terminisafety boxyogurtfloorpensionreceptionunblockedkeysac
Reviewed 19 October 2016

In Dec. 2015 we booked 5 nights at this hotel for
oct. Nov. 2016. through Expedia.
When we tried to confirm the reservation there was no responce.
In desperation I contacted the Rome tourist bureau who contacted the property and they told us they had no record.of us. We are now trying to find a room with one week to go. Do not book with this property as they have changed there name and or have gone broke

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

When people told me 4 star hotels are not like what we know here in the US I didnt think it was this bad. Actually I think this hotel was a 3 star, but the rooms were sad. My friend and I had separate rooms. Her air conditioning didnt work, my shower head was hanging off the wall along with the curtains being taped to the wall to stay up. The people there were nice and somewhat helpful, but if you have fears of elevators and need to use one dont go here. The elevator is so old its scary. The hotel is close to the train station and there are outdoor sitting restaurants all around. They are not high quality type restaurants. The area reminds me of Times Square, NY and they have alot of people coming up and trying to sell you things. Both while walking and while eating at the restaurant. I would definitely not stay there again. We stayed at another hotel in a different area towards the end of your vacation, and I would highly recommend that hote;. Hotel Sanvalentino

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandbar44
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I originally had a bit of trouble finding the hotel, as it is not a stand alone place; the one building has five different hotels, however it was its own floor.

The check in staff, as well as floor staff were all lovely, and the room was decent. It was clean, as was the bathroom, with a comfortable bed. The dining area and breakfast was what you come to expect in rome; ham, cheese, pastries and coffee - all acceptable.

My biggest issue was the wifi - the listing said there was wifi, but I only had it for brief moments, and after the kind concierge tried to fix it (and did, for about half an hour before I lost it again), I just gave up, which was the main downside to my stay.

Aside from that, it was a lovely place, and in an amazing location if you plan to travel anywhere by train.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2016

I was underwhelmed by this hotel. It was rated 2-star, but to my mind it's an old and basic property that has"ticked the boxes" to upgrade its rating. It was being run on a shoe string, with a shared reception for a number of "hotels" in the same building (the others being of lesser ratings), and a need to press the buzzer on the door to each floor whenever you wanted entry (including to get into the breakfast area, on a different floor to the room).
In its favour, as other reviewers have stated, this hotel is close to Termini, the rooms are an OK size (although the ambiance and furnishings are basic) and the wi fi works well. Yes, it seemed an economical price, but to my mind it was no bargain given what I got.
I got there at 3.20 pm and had to wait to check in while the room was cleaned. I think there's an issue with the servicing of rooms, as mine wasn't even serviced at all one day (apparently due to an “oversight”). Then there's the masking tape (see photos). When I arrived, the curtains were held up by masking tape and although this was fixed during my stay, the tape holding the toilet seat together remained for the entire stay.
The breakfast was “ordinary”, I couldn’t find any English language channels on the TV, and the hair dryer didn't work. While the bathroom was OK, the shower was small.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Gat16
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

If you are travelling by train to or from Rome and you want a bed then it's perfect. It's only 100 metres from the termini

The staff are very helpful, rooms clean and the bed comfortable. Nice size room small bathroom and Windows that open to let in fresh air.

Breakfast is ok and more a token with coffee and pastries and fresh fruit. If you want a hearty breakfast you may need to take a short walk to one of the nearby cafes.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo