All reviews tram station roma trastevere rooms are spotlessly clean nice hotel local train busy city roma pass fiumicino airport short stay public transportation residential area fresh fruit single room convenient location soap buses proximity
Reviewed 24 September 2018

The hotel overall is good, the single room was small but clean. Disappointed with the bath towels, which looked like simple sheets.Easy access to train station, bus and tram, local commerce and not far from downtown.The negative point is that some rooms face a narrow street and close to staircases, where on weekends there is a concentration of people chatting and drinking all night, causing a lot of noise.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DirettorePalermo, Direttore at Villa Rosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Good morning and thank you for your review. I'm sorry that your stay with us has not been entirely positive.
Regarding the linen, I am doing internal checks with the manager and I have already contacted our supplier who is one of the best in Rome. For the moment I apologize to you about the incident.
The hotel rooms overlook 3 sides, 2 silent and one on the street, I have made checks and I do not see that you have requested a change of room, in an interior facing room, nor even made this request during booking .
Regarding the area, our hotel is located in a residential area, full of cottages and convents, but it can happen that, being in the Trastevere area, during the weekend there are groups of guys who meet and joking among themselves.
Regards

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Hotel is very good and the room was also very good. Staff is very friendly and breakfast was excellent! Location is also great, near a train station. I would highly recommend it and will visit it again for my next trip with my family.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DirettorePalermo, Direttore at Villa Rosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Good morning and many many thanks for your excellent review!
Me and all the staff are very happy to read that your stay in the Villa Rosa Hotel was good and we hope to see you again in the Villa Rosa Hotel!
Warm regards from the Eternal City!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I will start by saying that the staff was great! Very helpful and really nice. I was specially surprised by the person in charge of the dining room, because he took really good care of the gluten free diet, providing a basket with different types of cookies and cereal. Also, it was practical to be near Trastevere station and have everything near: trams, buses and trains, as well as a small supermarket and some fast food restaurants. I would like to suggest to put a sign on the street, with the name of the hotel and state that you have to climb the stairs in order to arrive, because this was not evident the first day. What we didn't like is that the room was not very clean the first day, but it got better starting from the day after. The cooling system was at 16 degrees when we arrived to the room and it was impossible to set it to warm mode, so I was cold the first night. And finally, we could hear noises from the street, the hall and neighbors; nothing unbearable, but still noisy.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DirettorePalermo, Direttore at Villa Rosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Good morning and thanks for the review. Thank you for the reports. About cleanliness, as you can read by many positive reviews, is a strong point of the Hotel Villa Rosa. In any case I'm carrying out internal checks regarding your stay. For the air conditioner, I check it and it works perfectly. I think that you have not been able to use the remote control, however, by carrying out internal checks, I do not think you have requested the assistance of maintenance or reception staff who are all trained to help customers with the problems that they can be checked in the room
Regards

Reviewed 2 September 2018

The room was fine with very basic amenities.... staff serving the breakfast was helpful and courteous...hotel away from main city... connected via tram no 8. Room should have arrangement of hot water kettle

Room Tip: no such room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
DirettorePalermo, Direttore at Villa Rosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Good morning and thank you for your good review!
I read with pleasure that the stay was positive and I thank you for the suggestions to improve out services! I hope to welcome you again as a welcome guest!
Warm regards from Rome!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We were satisfied with the accommodation, the room and the bathroom were very clean. Nice and helpful staff. Tasty breakfast. Room oriented to the quiet part, good sleeping. Good location. Hotel near the train station and the tram stop.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DirettorePalermo, Direttore at Villa Rosa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear guest,
thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are really happy read that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Villa Rosa and we hope to see you again!
Warmest regards