Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$271
US$226
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$398/night.

US$222
US$174
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$137
US$116
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Camping Village Fabulous(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$55
US$532
US$364
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$424/night.

US$348
US$213
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

US$141
US$111
  • Pool
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$67
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$105
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$224
US$203
Official Site
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$331/night.

All reviewsgreat locationwould definitely stay here againquiet streetcolosseumnoemimetrosupermarket
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was pretty mediocre. The location was great for the colosseum, but in general a little far from all the other main attractions. We were, however, able to check in early for no extra cost, which was very nice and convenient.
The walls were pretty thin, but didn't actually seem to be a problem. Maybe we just got lucky and didn't have loud neighbors, but you could definitely hear everything that was going on. So if you're looking for complete silence, this is not the place for you. Otherwise it was pretty ok for the price.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Thank you Giulia and staff for what was one of my most pleasant stays in Rome! After being greeted with a very warm welcome upon arrival, I found the room I was staying in clean, spotless, spacious and more than satisfactory with comfortable beds, air conditioning and reliable wi-fi. The location of the guest house is ideal, literally one minute away from the colesseo (there's also a metro stop here which will get you to all the main attractions in next to no time). The area is quiet with very little noise at night. Having stayed in several hotels and B&Bs in Rome over the years, this was definitely one of the best and I couldn't recommend it enough. Great value for money too. I intend to stay here again next time I visit this beautiful city.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in arena house for 4 nights and altogether it was a nice stay. I would mention few points which need to be considered.
Excellent location
Hassle free check-in
Free wifi
A fridge, computer, tv in room
All other facilities were provided which are needed while staying in hotel
Towel change is once in three days
They give you key for main entrance so no problem even if you are late in night

Now coming to few negative point.

No one is available at reception desk. The only option to contact them is to call them which is not a feasible option for a tourist.
Being a solo traveler i was expecting bit help from staff/representative of hotel to plan my travel but unfortunately no one is present on the desk. Fix this situation and you are 5 star rating b&b

Location is difficult to find.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The 2nd time I had been there in 9 years , very clean and pleasant stay, and within minutes from The Colesseum.
Breakfast from a lovely cafe round the corner
Look forward to staying there on my next trip to Rome

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Having read really good reviews I was expecting to rate this as a 5. However, it appears that the property has just changed hands and as a result my experience was somewhat different. I like to be fair so will also include what was good as well as poor.

Checkout is stated as being upto 11pm and I emailed AGH to advise we should be no later than 10:30pm and received a response to say there would be a 20 euro charge for late check in. My son and I arrived at 10pm to find the outside doors locked and no one answering the buzzer. The phone number I'd taken with me didn't work and we ended up sitting out on the street for 30 mins until another resident happened to come back to AGH and they let us in. We found a telephone number lying in reception and called to say there was no one to let us into our room. At 11:15pm, someone eventually arrived and let us into our room. It was a double, even though I had previously said a twin was essential as I was travelling with my 21 year old son. The response was that they couldn't do anything about it and it wouldn't hurt for one night. This was not an option for us so I requested additional bedding and said we'd simply separate the beds to make a twin. They did go and get bedding at this point and made the bed up very roughly. However, the room was made up very nicely by the maid the following day. The beds themselves are little more than camp beds and quite small but are comfortable.

The room and bathroom was very clean but the shower was small (i'm size 12 and 5feet 2 and found it challenging) but there was plenty hot water and good water pressure. The door to the bathroom didn't shut properly and needed to be pushed quite hard which unfortunately made a hatch in the roof fall in and land on top of the toilet. The towel had a dirty mark on it that looked like it had previously been used as toilet paper and as there was no one around, I couldn't ask for it to be changed.

Wifi was adequate and free which is more than can be said for the staff. We saw someone on reception the morning after we arrived but no one else for the three nights of our stay so don't look for any help or advice from the owners/managers as there's no one around.

Breakfast was coffee and a croissant at a cafe round the corner and the croissant's were delicious. If you drink tea however, this isn't an option - only coffee or water.

There was no where to leave a suitcase on the last day and none of the tourist attractions would let us in with a suitcase so it was a very long day sitting in the park. Not the accommodations fault but be aware if you have a late flight home that it's a bit of a problem.

The accommodation is lovely and quiet (apart from Saturday night but again not the fault of AGH) and is in a great location.

Finally, we received an email after we arrived home (on the 27th) offering to arrange transport for us from the airport to our accommodation upon arrival in Rome on the 22nd (5 days too late)

A little more care and effort would have made a big difference.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family