All reviews metro station residential area breakfast was included air conditioning visit rome battistini pharmacy map
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

That’s the worst hotel I have ever been. They have photos of swimming pool and fitness, but both are closed. Food is terrible and expensive. Very hot in rooms. On top there are some creeping white bugs all over. Do not book!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Stoqn Q
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stayed at the hotel Bellambriana for 3 nights. The reason I chose this hotel was the fact that the training course I was attending was a 10-minute walk.
Although the hotel is ranked as a 4 star I would say it should be a 3-star one.
The bed was king-size or even bigger, a fact which I enjoyed. The bathroom was very clean, the shower was bing enough and there was a bidet as it is common in Italy.
The toiletries were renewed every time I used them. The temperature in the room was quite nice. There was a mini-bar which was actually empty but you could use it to store goods from the supermarket. A local supermarket chain could be found at a distance of 5-minute walk and Carrefour was 10 minutes far. The public transportation is not the best since you might have to wait for more than 20 minutes for a bus to the nearby metro stations (889 to Cornelia or 546 to Battistini). You should also be careful regarding the getting on/off stops which are different depending on the direction of the two buses.
In the price breakfast was included which was coffee/tea/milk/orange juice, bread (different kinds), jam, honey, butter, pastries (donuts/croissants), cakes, scrambled eggs, yogurt, and canned fruits. I would prefer if fresh fruits were provided but overall the breakfast was very good.
The receptionists did not speak English very well but they were polite and friendly.
Overall I would recommend the hotel in case you go to Rome by car or you have bussiness near-by.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank MariamLi
Reviewed 29 January 2018

The hotel is conveniently located, to few steps from the hotel there is public transportation available. The parking is very valuable. Gianni from hotel staff is very kind and helpful.
The breakfast is very good.
The facilities are adequate and clean.
You must improve the internet service. That is not a minor topic.
Internet service today is very important for the guests.
I'm a IT networking specialist therefore I know if the broadband is not enough, (somebody told me that the internet latency was related to ammount of use on December 31 night, I must have a stupid face, I stayed 4 days).
Please, if you improve the internet service, you could obtain reviews more positives.
Your hotel is very nice, please improve the internet!!!!!

Room Tip: The parking service is very convenient
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Favi_Espineira
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Great Hotel stayed here in July 2017, made Rome beautiful it wasn't far from the metro and the bus stop is directly outside the hotel, the rooms very clean staff great, breakfast was the best and the swimming pool never bus, Reception staff very helpful giving out maps and marked all of the interesting places for us to visit Rome.
but I was surprised to be asked to pay extra tax when we checked out

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel was advertised as a 4 star luxury deal through last minute. The hotel is not a 4 star nor luxurious, musty smell as you walk into the lobby. Pool area extremely outdated doesn't look as though it's seen a lick of paint since the 70's and looked grubby. Is not in a convenient location an hour to walk into the centre and as far as I was aware there was not a metro or bus near by. We actually changed hotel after 2 nights as we did not want to go back to the hotel so made sure we left early morning and was out all day. The hotel is advertised incorrectly.

Plus side price was extremely good and the rooms were clean, just don't expect to much when you arrive.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple