See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2017

....A real budget hotel, so don;t expect too much as long as you have a roof over your head kinda thing, rooms are small but clean and with two big beds! Has a bathroom with a tub and a shower also and the water is hot! They don't serve meals but there's enough cafes on the street and at the station which has a large shopping mall as part of the station building! There was a lift that is so small just about two people can fit in so it was always easier to just take the flight of stairs up! The location of this hotel is superb as the Central Train Station (Rome Central) is about 500 meters from the front door in the same street and for us this was perfect as our next trip was to Paris Bercy via the Train Italia so no taxi just a walk down the street! We had a unexpected surprise from the hotel as we were still here for the turn of the year and they left a bottle of Champagne with plastic glasses and a well wish for the new year!.....Clap! Clap! Clap! This made up for the smallness and the real budget! Hahahahahaha!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I stayed in a twin room on the street side of the hotel. There was no A/C so it was pretty hot, but I dealt with it somehow. Mind you, it gets noisy from the street side. The toilet in the room was ok, but the one in the communal space was quite dirty, I guess people using it were so. The bed was squeaky but acceptable. The room was ok overall. The stuff in the hotel is very nice and helpful. Overall, I'd recommend it for its price and excellent location.

Room tip: I'd recommend you get a back room. The view will be crap but it'll be quieter.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This place was so bad that I will never ever ever book somewhere based on price and not read the reviews beforehand. Even for €100 for 2 nights for 2 people, I've stayed in hostels 10 times better than this place for much less. The ONLY good thing I can say is that the location is really handy as it's a 2 minute walk from the Roma Termini station but apart from that - stay away from this place. The smells, the stains and cigarette burns on the mattresses, the hairs on the bed on arrival, the damp on the walls and ceilings, the dead bugs. The list goes on. I recommend anyone looking at this place to stay away, even if it means you have to spend a little more to go somewhere else.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank ellie93xoxo
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I had the chance to stay in this hotel with a buddy of mine and our stay was fine. Big room, spacious and clean bathroom. Location is ideal if ones need to take train. Plus the night portier is very friendly and welcoming, thanks Valentin for your effort.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We got into Rome late and needed somewhere close to Termini Station as we had a early morning train to Florence. Urbis fit the bill as it was extremely close and cheap. When we got in, the front desk representative while very nice, spoke no English. Usually this wouldn't be such an issue because checking in shouldn't be difficult. Well, he didn't understand that we prepaid for the room through Expedia, even though he had the receipt. He demanded we give him a credit card. After about 15 minutes of trying to explain, we really needed to just get in our room to sleep (it was close to midnight). He charged us for the room, again. In the morning we were assured by the manager that we would receive a refund. Has not happened. The room itself was shady. Not disgusting but wasn't comfortable and there were bugs. For the price, it kind of was expected but with our check-in experience and quality of the room-it's not worth it.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Veedz04