See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2016

First of all - very nice service! At the reception You get full information, list of buses, restaurants, WiFi password and any info You need. :)
For that price really comfy bed ;)
Good localisation. Easy to get to city centrum with a bus (bus stop vis a vis hotel).
Minus it was loud air con in the room and old, not very clean bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Best service imaginable! Francesco is fantastic. We unexpectedly got stuck in Rome for a night so we had to find a place last minute, and Francesco picked us up from the airport right after we called and drove us back very early the next morning which saved us from crazy high uber/taxi fares. Also gave us great recommendations for food nearby. Plus extra bonus points for complimentary cappuccinos and beer!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel (2 stars) needs some improvements and the staff is working hard to the goal. Hotel is a bit far from the city center, 15 minutes by car from Fiumicino Airport and the Fair, a few meters from a supermarket, a restaurant (very good and not expensive) and a cafe. Riding a couple of buses you can arrive in the city center in less than an hour, bus tickets are NOT sold on site. There is not a direct public bus from/to the airport, but the staff can give you a lift for 35€ (one way). Breakfast is not served, but a vending machine and the near cafe will help you.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eat4YourLife
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel itself is decent. Our room was clean enough, just a bit run down. The toilet seat was loose on our toilet and the shower is pretty small, but they're just minor.

As others have said, the location is quite far from the city. It's easy to figure out, but it is about an hour bus ride on 2 busses to the centre of Rome. Be prepared to wait a while for the busses. However, it is close to a supermarket and right next to La Taverna del Bracho restaurant

"Breakfast buffet" is limited, but talk to Francesco, the manager, and he will try his best to get what you want for breakfast.

The hotel itself is 3/5, but Francesco (as mentioned above), bumps it up to a 4/5. Simply put, he's the man!! He genuinely cares about the well being of his guests and will do everything in his power to make sure they are satisfied. He works more than 12 hours a day and often stays late after the check in time ends (9pm) until guests arrive in order to let them in. He's very knowledgeable and will give you lots of tips and suggestions on where to go.

If you are going to be checking in after the check in time ends, make sure to call the hotel to get the instructions on how to get in, as it is locked after hours. If you don't, Francesco has to wait for you until you get there.

Overall it is an average hotel, but for the price it is good. Francesco is awesome.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I booked this hotel through the website 'Trivago'. This trip was my gift to my Mother for her 48th birthday, so I had to pay for myself, my parents, and my sister. I booked it last minute, it was one of the cheaper options. It was a 15-20 minute drive from the airport, we were met by the Receptionist (I think his name was Daniel) who was very helpful. The Hotel isn't central, so everyday, we had to get the bus to 'Cornelia Station'. We had no problems during our stay, although we did have to run the water for over 10 minutes for the water to get warmer, but apart from that everything was good. The only thing I didn't like was the irregular buses, we were told they come every 20 minutes, but we had to wait almost an hour.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family