2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$384
PricelineUS$377
HurbUS$389
1,579 results
All reviews spanish steps quiet street great location third floor spagna metro station within walking distance roman holiday piazza del popolo walked everywhere i highly recommend this hotel rooms are small four nights junior suite roberta elevator colosseum sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2022

We had a great stay here in a great location, 2 adults and 3 kids in 2 rooms with a connecting door. Rooms were very comfortable and beautifully decorated with good showers. The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful - Mariella (who makes the delicious chocolate cake at breakfast) and Francesco were the 2 names I remember, but everyone we talked to was very welcoming. I also foolishly managed to leave my car keys in a drawer in the room when we left and they were kind enough to FedEx them back to us in the UK!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Giovanni Argentina, Direttore generale at Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Rome 27th June 2022

Thank you for your review.
Via Margutta, the way where we are, is one of the most quiet and romantic way of the city.
We have a family rooms and couples of connecting rooms in case the people come in Rome with the family, is the best options that you can choose !

Reviewed 13 April 2022

It was wonderful small hotel..near everything. My friend and I walked everywhere to get the feel of the city. Though..it was very cold and weather was crazy but so much fun! We loved it and staff there were so helpful. Including pharmacy to have our covid testing to get back to USA. Hope one day to visit there again. Thank you!

Room tip: near everything.
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank AmyK3080
Giovanni Argentina, Direttore generale at Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for your review.
The staff of the reception or of the breakfast hall work hard every day to sure you have a good stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2022

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in March 2022 on a trip with my eleven year old for his birthday. Amazing Location - 10 - 20 - 30 minute stroll to all sights & beside a metro. Immaculately Clean. Fresh morning coffee/breakfast - I have zero negativity. I was upgraded for free byond my economy room which was great.
The staff in this hotel (Francesco) went way above and byond for me - I done something extremely silly and left my passports in the safe and remembered when the train pulled into the airport! Francesco organised safe recovery and transit of them to me at the airport & I made my flights. As my husband said any other hotel I may not have been so fortunate as to have such kind & considerate humans on hand to help and for that I am forever grateful.

1  Thank T9656AKjanicem

Thank you for your review.
We are close the metro (spagna stop) where there is also the Trinità dei monti steps and the spanish square but there are a lot of places else in our zone of any type, monuments, restaurants and bars.

Reviewed 1 April 2022

this is a very small property with some great points that could make this ideal for your next Rome adventure. Some key things to note that may make it less than perfect.

This is a small property with only a few rooms (10ish?) on one floor, for its size it really had good services except as noted below. DO NOT MISTAKE FOR THE OTHER HOTEL MANFREDI. That is a fancy place near the coliseum. This not that place. Tour guides made this mistake and were late getting to us so clarify with anyone meeting you there or transfers.

1. Hotel is on 3rd floor of a building with front desk on third floor as well.
2. Elevator is old and has 3 persons OR 1 person 2-3 bag limit... elevator gets a little creaky if you exceed these limits.
3. Housekeeping is not staffed in house but outsourced and the cleaning people did not change sheets or take out trash.... or really clean at all. No replacement shampoos until the day before we left when they gave us too much. We only asked for this service a couple of times and only after complaining did it improve.
4. Bathrooms small, which is often the case in hotels like this, but this should be noted. Also, even in a relatively large room king bed with tub, the shower had this weird door that make the shower space even smaller. Cannot emphasize small enough.

Good stuff, and lots to recommend for this location.

1. Location is great, nice quiet street but steps from restaurants and the highlights of Rome.
2. Front desk guys in evenings super and English skills great for us non-italian speakers.
3. Breakfast ladies in a the nice, open cafe were very accommodating and breakfast totally met our needs. Nice cakes and the like baked fresh daily.

Just stuff to know:
1. Beds had very hard pillows and firm mattresses. Really firm. Fine for us, not for everyone.
2. Wine at bar pricey for what it was, but good beer selection.
3. Wifi very slow and spotty to the back of the hotel
4. No parking if you are driving. Don't drive, no need at this location!!!! Spanish Steps taxi stand only 3 minute walk away.

Room tip: We were in a 2 room connected family set up. IT was nice to close the outer door and still be able to keep track of kids.
3  Thank doc_skid

Thank you for your review.
The hotel is in via Margutta in the heart of Rome, from the hotel you can walk everywhere for the streets of the centre.
The rooms of the hotel are clean and tidy to let feel you at home.

Reviewed 6 March 2022 via mobile

The hotel is beautifully decorated, the owners and staff are lovely and so very helpful and the location is just a short walk to the Spanish Steps.
The hotel is small enough that guests get to know everyone. Anything you want/need is immediately addressed.
A beautiful place to call home at a quite reasonable price.

Room tip: Quiet place within steps of so much to see and do!
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kathleen S

Thank you for your review.
Our decor is based on classic italian style that never get old.
Our position is one of the best to visit the city because we are in a small quiet street but near everything, restaurants, monuments and shop.