Review Highlights

Reviewed 30 May 2018
CaryAuckland
Auckland Central, New Zealand
via mobile

All reviews entire city motor genny fun sites company guide
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My husband and I just loved this tour! It is such a great way to get an overview of many of the amazing places in Rome. Our guide, Merel, was fantastic. She was friendly and knew her stuff. This was our first time on ebikes and we aren't big bikers in general, but we found it fairly easy to catch on. Riding on the streets with cars, scooters and other bikers and pedestrians took some getting used to, but it does seem like the population of Rome is accustomed to the variety of modes of transportation. Cars and scooters will yield to bikes and pedestrians and I feel like they are more aware of them than in the US. I felt pretty safe. And ebike is the way to go! It is so easy to use and so much better that riding a regular bike. I would not have been able to make the hills with a regular bike, but the ebike made it simple.
If you feel somewhat comfortable with riding a bike, I HIGHLY recommend this tour. This is one of our top experiences from our Europe trip. I think that it was definitely worth the money. Our tour went from 0930 to 1300 and then our guide even stuck around to give us recommendations. We took advantage of her restaurant suggestion and had an amazing meal that night with great food and service. I would advise anyone doing a tour of any sort to ask their guide for advice. They know the best places. We definitely found a gem thanks to ours!

1  Thank Future_Travlz
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Four of us travelled the length and breadth of the city by golf buggy! It was such fun! Our guide Roberto was fantastic. We learnt a lot about the history of Rome and some quirky facts too. The booking process was easy and professional. Cannot recommend this company highly enough. Bravo!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We love Rome and this is an amazing way to see the entire city in a day. Our guide was amazing and got us across a very busy city with relative ease. It was so much fun to go down alleys and be in a vista view so quickly. We look forward to coming back in July and doing it again!

1  Thank mooresoflex
Agnese B, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Rome E-Bike Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thank you very much.
See you in July
A.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

A great and relaxing way to see Rome. Genny is a knowledgeable and engaging guide and did a fantastic job.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We booked 2 tours on the E bikes and saw much of Rome quickly. The first day we visited all the classic Rome sites and zipped through town. Much better than walking or a bus. Two days later we took the tour to the catacombs along the Appian way. It was great! Genny is a wonderful tour guide. She was also very patient with us since we are not great bikers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Agnese B, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Rome E-Bike Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you very much Matt!
See you next time.