All reviews tram tickets recommend casa every morning b and b early morning vatican tour recommended local restaurants detailed map centre of rome restaurant reservations yogurt quiet neighborhood trip to rome bed and breakfast public transportation breakfast was delicious air conditioning easy access
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

If you want a real Roman experience, live with the locals at Casa Eli in a residential area of Roma.
There are many positive comments I could make to explain my 5 star rating but it boils down to one thing, Elisabetta.
I work in client services and know that generally products are common and the true difference is service. You simply will not find more personal and caring service than that provided by Eli. Her genuine concern and raison d'etre is your wellbeing and making sure that you have the information and care needed to have a first class stay in Roma.
You can read all the good stuff in other reviews but I would just mention that the tram to central Roma is easy (Eli sells you the cheapest tickets) and the bed was so comfortable, I wanted to take it home. Also, you won't stay anywhere cleaner and you are offered fresh cake home-baked by Eli daily. I even had a special cake for my birthday during our stay.
You are our newest friend Eli. Thank you for a wonderful time. We hope to return.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Casa Eli Roma is an exceptional Italian B+B with the owner Elisabetta, a superb host.

The B+B is located in a quiet residential area giving guests the opportunity to experience local Italian life.

The tram station is a 5 minute walk away, taking only 20 minutes to Piazza Venezia in central Rome and near some local tourist sights.

From the moment we arrived at Casa Eli, we received a very warm welcome and were treated like friends by Elisabetta. She provided us with a great orientation of the B+B and comprehensive information on things to do in Rome, local restaurants, transport and answered any queries we had. The ability to purchase tram tickets from Elisabetta for 1.50 euros, which last 100 minutes from first validation, took away the hassle of trying to locate other places to purchase.

The accomodation at Casa Eli is of an excellent standard. Our room was equipped with kettle and tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, tv, safe, air conditioning, toiletries, hair dryer.

The cleanliness of our room was to the highest standard I have ever experienced in a hotel or B+B.

Breakfast was personally provided daily by Elisabetta between 8.30am and 10.00am. On the day we visited the Colosseum, Elisabetta easily accommodated a 7.00am for us. Breakfast included cereals, meats + cheeses, yoghurts, fruit, breads etc. Highlights at breakfast were different home made cakes by Elisabetta, which were delicious.

Casa Eli is a brilliant place to stay when in Rome. After a busy day of sightseeing, it is a great place to return to for a quiet and very comfortable sleep. The local area is safe.

Elisabetta is a fantastic host, treats her guests like friends and is dedicated to ensure people leave having had a fantastic experience and stay.

My husband had a birthday whilst staying at Casa Eli and Elisabetta arranged a surprise birthday cake.

When looking to stay in Rome, look no further.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gatesy638
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Elisabetta is a wonderful host. Very friendly and knowledgeable, she provides great advice on what to see and do in Rome and how to get around. Whether it's the famous sights or hidden Rome, she was happy to spend time talking me through it all.

My room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom being particularly pleasant. I looked forward to breakfast each morning, largely down to the homemade cake that Elisabetta makes herself.

I really enjoyed the location of the B&B. Being in a residential area, mixing with the locals was a highlight of my stay. Access to the city centre is a simple tram ride away.

I loved staying at Casa Eli, thanks largely to Elisabetta herself and also being able to mix with local Romans in the vicinity.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Our stay at casa Eli Roma was perfect, thanks to Elisabetta. She was kind, knowledgeable, and sooo helpful. We had only a short stay in Rome, so she sat us down and mapped out our trip. Excellent location close to the tram, and she explained everything so well to us. I felt safe staying here, you can tell Elisabetta really cares about her guests. She even scheduled us a taxi to and from, and you can purchase tram tickets directly from her. The rooms are spacious and clean. I would love to stay here again next time I am in Rome!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Wow, what is a great hotel and a nice quiet location! It is look beautiful from outside and inside as well. I love the way it is clean and comfortable for the money we paid.
My fiancé and I were staying there for 11 days while visiting Rome, Naples and Santa Severe.
The hotel is nice and it safe, is having a fence around and a gated door outside which was luck after 10 p .m and only accessible for guests
We really enjoy a breakfast with different types of coffee, lunch meats, marinade veggie, yogurt and bread and it is only for $ 8.5 a person.
The stuff is extremely politely and helpful with any question you got, we became friend with them.
We definitely will be staying again in this nice hotel!
Thank you !

Room tip: all rooms are great
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eli E, Proprietario at Casa Eli Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hallo Marina, thank you so much for your wonderful review but my B&B is not the hotel you stayed. They deserve it so please write it to the right hotel.
Have a nice day, ciao