“Tasty gelato & treats”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 29 May 2015

Stopped here twice while in Rome since it was just down the street from the apartment we rented. First time I purchased a pistachio pastry which I had the next morning for breakfast. Tasted good but too much filling and strong taste. We ended up scraping out some of the filling so we could eat it. The next time I had gelato which was delicious. I had the chocolate and raspberry flavors.

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

The pistachio gelato was amazingly toasty and nutty. Best pistachio gelato I've had yet! My husband ordered the same and loved it too. A small and a medium cup for €4.50.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

The super creamy freshly made dream is absolutey incredible. When you are Rome, you have to visit this icecream heaven.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

Very delicious ice cream and good cappuccino.
Super friendly staff which I think is the best in Rome.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

What more can I say about ice-cream? The service was super friendly, which really stands out in Rome! The ice-cream was very good too with a great choice.