2,726 results
All reviews via urbana pillow menu termini station within walking distance jacuzzi shower pastries santa maria maggiore breakfast staff top floor quiet street colosseum and forum lovely hotel breakfast was excellent family room trevi fountain sister hotel side street
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Hi my family purchased this from groupon..for 120 per room...and we were so disappointed..felt misleading photos on web page..the room was small dirty
And the beds were 3/4 beds jot double...all coffee etc was extra in the room..we have never had that before..the worst was we had to keep the curtains shut all the time...so we asked to move rooms
As its just 2 small and room was dirty.they met is with contempt. At receptions and made me wait to see reservation manager who was rude yo me and my father
When ee explained that the bed was 2 small the room dirty and she simply dismissed us...like we were
Muck on her shoe and told us well you should of booked direct instead...wow we paid 120.00for this room we stood our ground and after 45mins she showed us another room...with added rudeness...she was not nice at all or helpfull...so when we saw tjis 2nd room..it was worse than the 1st one..small..dirty looked onto its was discussing ..we made the decision not to stay there it was so disgusting ee left...contacted groupon who also had several complaints about the hotel...
And we got our money back...
This is our experience of the hotel..
We cannot recommend this

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Cattsfamily
Daniele C, Concierge at Hotel Raffaello, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hotel Raffaello do not through Groupon, you haven't been to our Hotel. We are Hotel Raffaello in Rome. We have already reported your review to Tripadvisor, please remove your review as soon as possible.
Best Regards

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely small boutique hotel. Rooms with balcony are worth the money. I loved the old world charm the hotel has. Reception was friendly and I would totally go back and stay again. It is close to a lot of food places and has many local restaurants serving really good food at low cost. Try and Icecream place at the corner their flavours are amazing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AbhijitDgurgaon
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Loved my room. I had a 5th floor room with a balcony overlooking the street. Really enjoyed the breakfast every morning. Also the staff were really helpful and spoke good english, especially when it came to arranging my transport to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Excellent location near of the Termini station, really nice to walk in the neighborhood.
The hotel service is excellent,the breakfast in the morning was delicious and with different kinds of food. The room for two is very comfortable. Everything was perfect, thanks Hotel Raffaello! for making our visit to Rome perfect. I hope to come back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My partner thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Raffaello hotel. A super location not far from the Colosseum. There are many great restaurants in the local proximity to the hotel.
Our room was great, very clean& quiet. The staff were friendly and approachable. The breakfast service was great and set us up for our day. I would say the hotel needs to invest in some new mattresses, as I found the bed uncomfortable and left me with a lot of lower back pain.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple