See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Besides the B&B qualities itself (modern, clean, good located), Time in Rome has a big plus: its host. Roberta is the nicest person ever, always available and smiling, and she can give you very nice tips about the city. I've stayed here twice. The first time with 4 friends (June 2013) and the second time with my family (July 2013). I have just no complaints!

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2013

What an amazing find. Great location, great host and nothing to complain about. Roberta is an amazing host and well traveled. Nothing was too much trouble and Roberta is so easy to get along with. The rooms were very clean and my room was huge. Was great to lean out the window and watch the locals doing their thing. Would highly recommend Roberta's place and looking forward to getting back there in the not too distant future.

Room tip: All rooms are great
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was my first B&B and it will keep me coming back. Roberta was not available to greet us, but she sent a great replacement. We were welcomed and informed about various activities in the area - all questions answered. The room was clean and comfortable - including the bathroom. When Roberta returned, she was sure we were comfortable - which we were. We tended to get lost more than expected, so she even walked us to the Tobacco store and helped us buy the bus tickets - talk about going out of your way! The only downside may be that we had a room right on the piazza and it could get loud at night. We had to sleep with the windows shut and that kept the noise out (great windows for that) and a fan was provided in the room to move the air. But it was nice being right on the piazza and so CLOSE to the train station. Very easy to find and get around the area. Breakfast is light by American standards, but a full kitchen is available to use.

Room tip: A quaint elevator is available if needed but we only used it for our luggage. The rooms are all on the second floor.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Roberta is an amazing person who will spend her time making sure you enjoy yours. Her B&B is spotless, bright and airy. My fiancé and I truly enjoyed Roberta's company and our stay. Thank you Roberta, I hope we meet again in the future.

Date of stay: April 2012
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We found Time In Rome B&B on AirBNB website. Roberta was excellent in communicating with us from beginning to end. Excellent location, clean, comfortable and Roberta is an excellent host! We traveled througout Italy for 16 days and loved every minute of our holiday. Transportation to and from Roberta's "Time in Rome B&B" is extremely convenient. Also there is a terrific grocery store across the street! Excellent restaurants nearby as well. We walked to some major sites.

Date of stay: April 2012