Time in Rome B & B
US$98
US$939
US$428
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was my first B&B and it will keep me coming back. Roberta was not available to greet us, but she sent a great replacement. We were welcomed and informed about various activities in the area - all questions answered. The room was clean and comfortable - including the bathroom. When Roberta returned, she was sure we were comfortable - which we were. We tended to get lost more than expected, so she even walked us to the Tobacco store and helped us buy the bus tickets - talk about going out of your way! The only downside may be that we had a room right on the piazza and it could get loud at night. We had to sleep with the windows shut and that kept the noise out (great windows for that) and a fan was provided in the room to move the air. But it was nice being right on the piazza and so CLOSE to the train station. Very easy to find and get around the area. Breakfast is light by American standards, but a full kitchen is available to use.

Room Tip: A quaint elevator is available if needed but we only used it for our luggage. The rooms are all on the second floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Roberta is an amazing person who will spend her time making sure you enjoy yours. Her B&B is spotless, bright and airy. My fiancé and I truly enjoyed Roberta's company and our stay. Thank you Roberta, I hope we meet again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We found Time In Rome B&B on AirBNB website. Roberta was excellent in communicating with us from beginning to end. Excellent location, clean, comfortable and Roberta is an excellent host! We traveled througout Italy for 16 days and loved every minute of our holiday. Transportation to and from Roberta's "Time in Rome B&B" is extremely convenient. Also there is a terrific grocery store across the street! Excellent restaurants nearby as well. We walked to some major sites.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I booked my room through airbnb.com on February 2012. It was perfect and excellent experience!!! I stayed in Roberta's b&b for 4 nights with a friend. We were so enjoy as Roberta take care of our needs very well. She prepared breakfast and provide lot of useful tips and advises for traveling around in Rome. Her house was so warm though it was snowing outside. The bed is comfortable and the house was clean. The location is convenient as it is opposite metro station. It's definitely worth for what you pay.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2012

If you're looking for a place to stay in Rome that will make you want to come back, look no further. I booked my stay through airbnb.com as part of my 2-week tour of Europe, and I have to say that Roberta made my few days in Rome amazing. Leaving the airport, I was able to easily take public transportation to get to her place, even with quite a bit of luggage. Upon arriving, Roberta greeted me and I even met a few others who were checking in as well. Her place was very clean, bright, and most importantly, comfortable. There was always flyers laying around that listed the major attractions, but even better was having Roberta give her personal opinions on what to do around the city, and what not to waste time on. Every morning, breakfast was ready for us which was a definite plus. We had free wifi, nearby full-service laundry, and some great restaurants within walking distance. I even walked to the Colosseum from her place and it only took about 20 minutes. I knew if there was anything I needed, I could ask and she would have provided it if she could, and you can't get that at a normal hotel. Roberta even took us out to eat at a nearby place, and what more can you ask for than having great conversation over great wine with the host of the B&B that you're staying with? Definitely some great memories and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo