1,123 results
All reviewsvia del tritonespanish stepstrevi fountainpiazza barberinibusy streetrooms are smallwithin walking distancethe main hotelhotel is centrally locatedaround the cornerexcellent locationtravel agentsuperior roompastriesheart of romebreakfast roomlight sleeper
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Located in the heart of the city of Rome the Stendhal is a beautiful hotel.
The staff is very polite and friendly...Once I got there they help me out with all
the indications necessary to get around the city and gave me awesome tips
for places to visit and restaurants where I enjoyed some of my best meals.
The Rooms are very nice and neat...I can't wait to go back to Rome and stay once
again at the Stendhal Hotel!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
HtlStendhal, Responsabile reception at Hotel Stendhal, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Dear Customer,
We are very happy that during your last journey to Rome, the Stendhal has left a good memory in the heart.
Reading your travel experience I do not think to add anything, as well as many thanks to all the staff.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

This was my third visit to Rome and to Hotel Stendhal and the hotel is always such a pleasure to return to! The hotel is small but beautifully appointed and very clean! We absolutely love the staff who have always been very helpful, considerate, polite and accommodating! The location of Hotel Stendhal is ideally situated for touring Rome ... everything that is absolutely a must to see is within a 15 to 20 minute easy walk. My husband and I will never stay anywhere but Hotel Stendhal when travelling to Rome! Thank you Hotel Stendhal for another fabulous stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Hotel Stendhal was a joy to stay at. Even after a mistake at reservations resulting in us having to stay at their sister hotel, we still received great service. Damiano made sure that we got to the sister hotel, Hotel Mascani (which I also reviewed) safely by calling us a taxi and paying for it. Once we arrived back at Stendhal the next day they got us to our room within ten minutes. They upgraded us to a Superior with a street view and sent a bottle of prosecco for our trouble. The entire hotel has a very nice feel and the cool blue colors of the rooms made us feel relaxed after long touristy days. The breakfast was good and when it rained they offered us bigger umbrellas than the tiny ones that we carried. They will arrange a trip to the outlet mall for you and help you find delicious restaurants to eat at. The only thing that I can say that bothered me was that you could hear the next room running water or flushing the toilet when they were in the bathroom. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Get a Superior room! If you don't like street noise then make sure to ask for a room off of the street. It's nothing that some ear plugs can't solve, however.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
HtlStendhal, Responsabile reception at Hotel Stendhal, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Dear Customer,
we are happy that at the end your experience in the Stendhal was positive, comfortable and pleasant.
Hoping to be able to welcome you again as our guests, we thanks you from all the staff.
Best regards

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Located at an ideal point of the city centre.
Metro next to it, but you don t need it since everything is so close on foot.
Beautifully decorated & very clean.
Staff polite.
It matches the general renaissance atmosphere of Rome.
You will love it.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Rome city is very very nice , in Winter cold but nice
Hotel location is close from tourists place and very clean staff is frindly
Room is very small breakfast is poor but good
i will stay in this hotel agin

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Hossam A