All reviews bed dorm termini station luggage room enjoyed my stay around the corner air con rooftop bar rooms are clean stayed here for nights private bathroom by foot main attractions bunk euros lock password annex
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Alessandro Palace is in a great location, just a 5 minute walk from the main Termini station. The staff are friendly, welcoming and very helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bar has cheap drinks and there's a nice social vibe. Brilliant rooftop as well. This is definitely a great hostel for solo travellers and groups alike.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Hostels_Alessandro, Public Relations Manager at Alessandro Palace Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear ren002,
Thank you for sharing your experience.
We are glad our services have been accepted so positively :) We hope you enjoyed it during your entire stay and your trip has been with full of nice memories!
Likewise, it has been our pleasure to have you at our place. You have been a great guest for us, too!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Even it was very short stay the staff of the hostel welcomed me very well and provided all necessary information. The room was clean and as expected. Overall stay was really good. Would recommend as I stayed there before.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Hostels_Alessandro, Public Relations Manager at Alessandro Palace Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Peto,
Thank you for sharing your experience.
We are glad to read you would recommend us :)
We hope you had a good time at the Alessandro Palace & Bar and our services have been useful for you to enjoy your holiday in Rome.
Best regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This is a typical party hostel - lots of fun and basic but comfortable rooms.

We had great fun at the hostel bar before going out - cheap and cheerful.

Rooms basic (shower pressure not great) but clean and comfortable.

People can be quite loud when they come back late and you do hear them from outside your room. But if you're here for fun rather than an early night then that wont bother you.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Hostels_Alessandro, Public Relations Manager at Alessandro Palace Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Mel W,
Thank you for posting your review.
We are glad if our evening program made your trip something special.
Hope you enjoyed it and see you one day again!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

best staff, clean room and bathrooms, a kitchen and two bars (one on the roof!) where you can make new interesting friendships! the hostel also organizes some nice evenings

the area where the hostel is located is near to some supermarkets, the metro, the bus station, and Termini station

i suggest this hostel to everybody who wants make a funny and relaxing holiday in Rome

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Hostels_Alessandro, Public Relations Manager at Alessandro Palace Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear francescapieropan97,
Thank you for your review.
We are happy to read it. Hope you have met lots of nice new people and made friend with them, then it would be our pleasure if this trip in Rome has been full of nice memories for you.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I stayed in an 8-bed mixed ensuite. The room was alright. The aircon wasn't all that strong but it was just enough for the summer heat in mid-July. The hostel location is just 10 minutes away from Roma Termini station; very convenient if you just take the direct train from FCO airport and walk out for a bit. Check-in was fast and fuss-free. Now that we have the basic stuff out of the way let me move on to the focus of my review. Alessandro is a great place to meet new people, from all over the world. I had such a great time at the rooftop bar; made many new friends over the affordable drinks. If you're into cocktails try the Sex in the Hostel -- it's great ;) Perhaps I was really lucky but I had amazing roommates that I got to talk quite a bit to. I think Rome is amazing, but the new friends I made, took the entire experience to a whole new level. Left Rome with a heart so full and warm.
If I'm ever in Rome again I would come back here to stay.

Room Tip: I don't think you get to choose which room, and noise level is really subjective as it depends on who else ends up being your roommate.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear kingjunny,
Thank you for posting your review.
It is our pleasure that you enjoyed your hostel experience during your stay.
You know the "Hostel"!
When you will come back to Rome, yes! we are looking forward to seeing you!!
Thank you one again for choosing us.