Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$276
US$230
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$381/night.

Camping Village Fabulous(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
  • Pool
US$315
US$213
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$67
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$136
US$119
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$107
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$265
US$183
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$222
US$204
Official Site
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

US$251
US$413
Melia.com
  • Pool
1,372 results
All reviewstermini stationwithin walking distanceyogurtfirst floorspanish stepsminute walktrevi fountaina wonderful stayvia nazionalehotel is locatedcomfortable roomstreet noiseair conditioningdecent sizecontinental breakfaston footside street
Reviewed 18 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Giuliana with a friend for a week in December 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff were very helpful, giving good advice on where to eat and what attractions to visit. Breakfast each morning was very well presented, with hot drinks served on request. The cappuccino was great. The rooms were very well appointed with large bathrooms and tea and coffee making facilities. Overall an excellent experience, we felt very welcome.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

My first visit to Rome and with party of 7 friends all accomodated at Hotel Giuliana. Staff were fantastic, so welcoming and helpful everyone spoke excellent english which is always reassuring. All our rooms were very comfortable well proportioned and exceptionally clean. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in away from home. Small breakfast room with more than adequate selection of cereals, pastries, toast, fresh fruit, soft cheese, jams etc. as much tea and coffee as you need to get you started. Many of my party said the coffee was the best they had drank the whole trip! Breakfast room doubled up as bar in the evening for before or after dinner drinks and good prices unlike some hotels I have been to. Several very local restaurants all with good priced menus. Cannot rate this hotel highly enough an absolute gem in good city centre location with bus and metro stops very close by. But if you are happy to walk all major attractions within 0.7- 1 mile which might sound a long way but when you are looking at shops and interesting architecture and little statues etc it goes very quickly

2  Thank LindaNorfolk
Reviewed 12 January 2013

This hotel is in an excellent location a short walk will get you to the Colosseum. It's very close to Roma Termini too. The stuff are excellent and speak great English. All-in-all I had a great stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We spent 4 nights here over Christmas. Superb location! A 15min stroll down to the colosseum area, 5min up to the termini station, where we caught the metro to the Vatican and spent the afternoon of the day walking back across the river and through beautiful streets stopping at a number of attractions on the way.

The staff are very friendly and polite, offering helpful advice when asked. They even had time to chat about the rest of our trip through Europe. Very warm and welcoming!

Room was clean, tidy, nice bath (of which the tap initially leaked, though after telling reception in the morning, it was fixed by the time we got back that afternoon - on Christmas Eve too).

Breakfast was simple toast, pastries, fruit, yoghurt, cereal, juice, and coffee. Plenty of it.

We enjoyed our stay at Giuliana and would stay there again and would to others.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Endempire
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Just thought I'd write a review to say how pleased I was with my stay at the Hotel Giuliana. The stay got off to a slightly troublesome start as my flight from London was delayed and when I got to Rome airport nothing was running - Taxi to hotel was €55 + tip! But, when I got the the hotel I was met by a friendly night receptionist who showed me to my room - room 10 I think.
I very soon dropped off to sleep, and in the morning got up for my shower. Now, if you are 'normal' size then it would not have troubled you, but I'm a big lad and I found that the shower was far too small for a comfortable fit. I went to reception and again a very friendly face greeted. I was going to ask to move room because of the shower, but before I had even got the words out the receptionist had already said she could move me to another room - maybe she had expected it based on girth! She said she give me another room and that they'd move my case during the day and that I should go enjoy Rome. Great service!
I stayed 5 nights and would recommend the hotel to all. Breakfast was simple but filling - Orange Juice, pastries, toast, fruit, yogurt and cereal. Coffee's made to order - very nice.
All the staff were friendly and chatted to guests as if you were staying in their home.
The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the main station, and tour buses, local buses pass by the front of the hotel with the nearest stop 5 minutes away. I would stay again if passing through Rome again!

Room Tip: There is a market that sets up in the road next to the hotel early morning - it did not bother me, but light sleepers may be woken up during set up. Just ask for room on side of hotel facing Via Agostino Depretis rather than on side road - I'm sure they'll oblige. As I said in review Room 10 is not for you if you are a larger size, as the shower would be quite cosy - again, ask for another room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo