“Great dinner - amazing dessert!!”
Review of Papa Rex

Papa Rex
Ranked #314 of 13,434 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$17 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined at this lovely restaurant 10/12/17, our last night of a 4 day visit to Rome. The pasta and the fish we selected for dinner were very well prepared & delicious.

Service was average- we definitely had more attentive waiters at other restaurants in Rome.

We enjoyed an amazing lemon cake dessert / it was light, airy and HEAVENLY! Yes, we would def eat here again!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Found papa rex near our hotel on the 2nd night of a 4 night break . Sat outside on both the nights we ate there ,on both nights the service was excellent and the food was very good . Had scampi on the first night and my wife had salmon ,the food was first rate ,on the 2nd night I had ravioli and my wife had steak ,the ravioli was delicious and my wife enjoyed her meal as well . Both nights were finished with tiramisu which was amazing . The staff were first rate and very attentive without being over bearing . Would certainly recommend papa rex ,great place and great staff.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere is very authentic and comfortable. The waiters are very nice and helpful and the food came quickly, I can recommend the lasagna.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the Spaghetti with seafood and had a good late lunch with the family. Good, attentive service and the house wine was also good. Will be back!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

A lovely restaurant near the Vatican City, pasta and wine to die for. Big shout out to Stefano for being a great waiter and speaking English! Will definitely come again :)

Been to Papa Rex? Share your experiences!