All reviews train station near termini clean rooms triple room location is excellent hostel sights buses proximity colosseum
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Beds are comfy, rooms are a decent size, there is little atmosphere but it’s a lovely place to stay. No more than 20 minutes from sights such as the coliseum and the Trevi fountain and 5 minutes walk from a subway stop it makes it pretty perfect to get to wherever you want to go in Rome. 4 minutes from the Termini station. All in all we were very pleased with our stay and would probably recommend to others.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank midlander1998
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Event though I confirmed twice my booking by e mail with the same hotel, twice, and after they themselves told me I had to pay what was owed upon arrival, when I got there my reservation was cancelled. They told me that it was because I hadn’t payed. They solved the problem by giving us a smaller bedroom, but basically told us to be grateful as they even gave us a room. They solved our problem, but didn’t acknowledge theirs. The internet was bad. The location is good, you can walk anywhere. They have old rooms, with shady bed covers, but overall clean. Close the windows at night, because it can get really noisy. It was the cheapest you could find though, so that was OK. Just check your reservation Ten times over (i am not the first person this has happened to).

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Let's not forget it's not the Hilton...my review; very quiet at night, very clean and very close to the Termini(train/bus terminal). The staff is very helpful if you need informations. I took the time to talk with them, it was a lot of fun
Gino, Lydia and the rest of the staff, thank you for everything.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Alexandre B
Reviewed 15 April 2018

This hotel is in an amazing location, it's near Termini station, only 4 min walk. It's very basic but everyting you need is in. Also, the best thing is that you don't have to worry how will you go on airport becouse Sit bus is only 3 min walk from hotel. We loved our stay there!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank vanna07
Reviewed 14 February 2018

The hotel is very cheap so you get what you pay for. It is in a good location near Termini train station and within walking distance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, etc. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the room was clean.

However, the bathroom was extremely small and there was very weak water pressure in the shower.

Stayed in a private double room.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple