All reviews shared balcony view from the balcony b and b great room grazie mille private bathroom great place to stay in rome residential area the nearest metro station cleaned daily location is great tea coffee cleaned every day a great stay top floor visiting rome minute walk
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went to Rome to celebrate our one year anniversary, we chose I Tetti de Roma based on past reviews and weren't let down!

Giovanni is an amazing host, gave us a map with how to get to all the big land marks in Rome, even ones we hadn't heard about. Very friendly and kept the room very clean.

The view from the main balcony is stunning, a really nice place to sit with a drink at night and view the city.

We felt very well looked after and wouldn't hesitate to book again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I Tetti Di Roma, is not a 5 star hotel! It is better! Roma is a place to discover, and most of the time you will wonder around the city, and explore. I felt at home in Gianpaolo's 4 double ensuite room B and B. In the central reception area was a kitchenette, with beverages, fruit, and other basics to snack on. A veranda with a million dollar view across the city skyline, and an ashtray for smokers! A lot of care has gone into providing the guests with quality accommodation, it is modern, very clean, and handy for the centre of Rome and metro . Highly commended and good value!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but , the best in my oppinion are the two directly overlooking Via Appia Nuova
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Gianpaolo is a great host. He gave us an information we needed ( what to see, transport and a local restaurant). The private room with balcony was superb. It has renovated clean bathroom, balcony with an amazing view where we had a breakfast every morning. The location is well conected with the center, close to the metro station. I highly recommand Tetti di Roma, and hope that we will go back again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Very comfortable spacious room with a balcony overlooking Rome in the Re di Roma region. Access to metro and buses very close by making it an excellent place to stay. A wonderful host who made the stay special.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzanne L
Reviewed 5 November 2016

The accommodation was modern and spacious and very comfortable and the view from the balcony was spectacular. The location was great not far to travel to all the sights and the metro was within easy walking distance away Gianpaola is an excellent host he was very helpful to my sister and I and spoke very good English. I chose this accommodation because it had great reviews and it didn't disappoint. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to other travellers.

Room Tip: double with private balcony
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family