All reviews hot water pleasant stay min walk close to the train station comfort map colosseum
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Nice location, main tourist attractions are in walking distance. The facilities provided were complete. And excellent service! The host was really helpful with everything. We had a great stay here & definitely recommended!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

I strongly recommend you find somewhere else to stay. Very modern room. The bed was okay but not decorated. The shower does not drain so water floods everywhere. The building is only occasionally staffed, which would normally be fine, except that you need the staff in order to check in and out. I was accused of theft and asked to pay an additional €80 for two "wardrobes" that they claim were taken - of course I responded to say that I took nothing but was very offended by the emails. I would strongly recommend you find somewhere else to stay.

Stayed: June 2016
Gael d, Direttore at Urben Suites Apartment Design, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear George,

I am very sorry that you feel offended when I asked you if you had taken the bathrobe because we could not find it. But not a moment I accused you to have stolen it.
Meantime, we worked hard and repainted the room, revamped the bathroom, mattrasses, bed linnen and many other things.
I only wish you the best because it was nice meeting you and I now it is most of all related to communication issue.
Best,
Gael

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The location was perfect! Just close to many tourist attractions and Termini station. The room was big and confortable.

In the other hand, the reception only works a few hours/day. When we get there, there was no one to get us in (so pay attention for the time you will get there). There was also no one for doing the check out.. On the day of check in, the recepcionist argued with me that I needed to pay with credit card, even thought I request on booking that I would pay with cash. The internet wifi was really terrible in the room and when I asked, they said it's normal to not work inside the rooms

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Isabela C
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I really enjoyed my stay in Urben appartaments. Very well located. Good sized room and very clean place. Gael is very nice and tries to help you in all you need. I will come back again. Carlos Pedrejon

Room Tip: double size
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

We paid around EUR 120 / night which was reasonable value given location (10 - 15 minute walk to Monti district for decent bars / restaurants) and good size room (number 5). Room design very modern but minimalist, so don't expect any luxuries like extra pillows on the bed. Niggles were limited toiletries (just hand soap and shampoo), a broken blind on one of the windows and inconsistent / slow wifi. And no bath, Apple TV or free breakfast as advertised. Oh and it must help to give them your anticipated arrival time, as while they had emailed a PIN code to access the room we had no lights or power until the man arrived a while later with the actual room key.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple