“Wonderful ”

Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Prati
Description: Fa-bio is a small organic canteen a few steps from St. Peter, born in 2010 from an idea of Fabio and Claudio, both with d iverse gastronomic experiences in the field behind. In a space of only 20 square meters - friendly and relaxing atmosphere - you can enjoy every day of our specialties: salads, sandwiches, baguettes, centrifuges and fresh fruit smoothies, all freshly made ​​up using only organic products.
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my family came for a quick healthy lunch out of the typical pasta-pizza, and we found this wonderful vegan restaurant in a 5 minutes walk from the Vatican. Staff is really friendly and salads & juices are totally personalized!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We were looking for an alternative to pizza for lunch. This venue was perfect. The sandwiches were amazing. You could order from the board where several sandwiches were listed with ingredients. Perfect pairings. They prepared the sandwiches in front of you on fresh multi-grain bread. You could also build your own sandwich by selecting any items from the board. They had good variety and many condiments. I also ordered a fruit smoothie. I started with banana thinking I would keep it simple, and then the server suggested adding avocado, sharing that was her favorite combination. In addition she added a touch of honey and it was fantastic. After a taste, she asked if I wanted it a bit sweeter but it was perfect. Seating is very limited and we took our sandwiches to go. I thoroughly enjoyed our lunch.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This is a sandwich and fresh fruit juice shop. The shop is small and the seating is limited. We ordered sandwiches for carry out. The staff is friendly and tolerant (We don't speak Italian) The sandwiches were delicious (6 Euros). The bread is fresh as are all the ingredients.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I visited this little store after spending the morning at the Vatican. It was the BEST sandwich we have ever eaten. The bread was delicious and the sandwich options were amazing and tasty. The sandwich was very fresh and a great size. The staff were really friendly and spoke great English, they helped translate the menu and made sure we got everything we needed. 10/10!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was excited to try this place out as we were all ready for a change from the usual Italian fare. I have to say that all three of us were disappointed. It was difficulty to get any help at all so we wound up ordering the veggie wraps that they had ready to go and also a pasta salad for us all to share. We didn't enjoy anything that we ordered, not that the wraps and salad were gross or inedible, just not enjoyable and bland. At least the cost was low to try them out and we were full, it was also good to have some fresh crunchy veggies, instead of everything being cooked and covered in olive oil. So from a health perspective I would give them a good rating. We wouldn't go here again though.