1,283 results
All reviews shuttle service eur fermi metro station shuttle bus free wifi lobby area visiting rome breakfast buffet is nice bathroom conference vatican
Reviewed 17 October 2018

My experience overall with this Hotel, has been a bit of a nightmare, the food there depending on the Cook in the Restaurant, you can get either good or bad, so 50/50% chance, as there is no consistency.
The Hotel is nice looking, elegant when you walk in, however the Rooms are actually small, the Bathroom is ok and the Showers are great too with the Water Pressure and adjusting the temperature of the Water.

The Problems I had during my 4 Day Stay where:

That the Room was not cleaned on one Day when I put out the sign for it to be cleaned, when given the Drink Voucher to make up for it, I could only choose Beer, Softdrink but not a short cocktail, either you guys make up for it and give a FREE Drink at the Bar without limitations of what I can choose from or you don't, that's my perspective on that.

Secondly on the 3rd Day, I got a call at 6:10 AM that woke me up and got told that it's the wrong number, I didn't ask for a wake up call and the fact that someone else can call my Room is not good, shouldn't be the case.

Third: The Staff could for whatever reason put not my Food/Drinks on the Room, due to admin regulations and there was one miss communication after another between Reception & Restaurant.

Fourth: The Walls are thin and not good isolated, so when People walk the hallway you hear everything, out of the 4 Nights I had 2 Nights I could not sleep well because of all the Noise, with children running around and people being loud even after Midnight, very annoying.

The Hotel made up by not charging me the tax and allowing me to check out late for free, which in my eyes is the least they could do, to be honest I would of given them a second chance, if they would of at least given me 1 Night FREE of charge after all the troubles I had staying there. But believe me I won't go back to that Hotel and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, unless you want to pay 4 Star Prices for a 2 - 3 Star Service.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Domenico V, General Manager at Mercure Roma West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for your comments and I'm sorry if we don't have satisfied your expectation and for this I hope you accept my apologies, but about your complaints, is important for me explain what's happened; for the uncleaned room, as we have already told you here in the Hotel, on the door of your room, our maid found the "do not disturb", but maybe there was a misunderstanding ... Regarding the call to your room, I assure you that it did not start from the reception (we checked the route of telephone numbers), but maybe some customer from another room. However, I apologize and hope to have another chance in the near future to make you think again about our Hotel. All our customers appreciate the high standards of our Hotel and I would like you to be satisfied too. Thanks again for leaving us your comment.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Very nice hotel. Good restaurant, sympathique personnel, rooms spacieux with everything we need, really very confortable. Located in a quiet place, not far from the airport. The only problem is that it is far from the metro, it is necessary to go with the hotel's shuttle, but it is necessary to reserve it in advance.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Domenico V, General Manager at Mercure Roma West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Guest thank you very much for your good evaluation and your beautiful comments. I hope you come back soon at Mercure Roma west.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

It's rather old and out of Rome. My room clean and good condition.It's good for one night stopover on the way to Naples. With the location of the hotel in the south of Rome, I saved times to avoid heavy traffic in Rome.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Domenico V, General Manager at Mercure Roma West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Guest thank you very much for your evaluation and thanks for your comment.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I arrived off a redye from Newark, landed at 7am. Got to the hotel around 8:30am. I had paid SPECIFICALLY for early check-in at 8am. It said on the receipt FROM THE HOTEL that I was entitled to 8am checkin. However, this person behind the desk told me when I arrived that "usually" early check in is at 10. He ultimately gave me the room, but I was really, really mad to get off a plane, be exhausted, and need my room so I could get to a 10am meeting and half to argue for something I paid for. I even showed him the email from HIS COMPANY that said I had 8am checkin and he still acted like it was irrelevant. What a moron. Another annoying thing - the workout facility doesn't open till 10AM. What the hell? Has Italy never heard of working out in the morning? Italy is a tourist country, full of american tourists and business people... many, many people workout in the morning to wake up. Just another backwards aspect of Italy.There are some positives for the hotel. They put out tasty snacks at the bar around 5 or 6pm that are free. The drinks aren't that expensive.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Domenico V, General Manager at Mercure Roma West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Guest thank you for your comments and please accept my apologies for the our mistake about the early check-in, but I'm much disappointed for your adjectives to my workers that I do not even want to reply and comment. I apologize for what happened and it will be my commitment that this should no longer happen. As for the gym, I will see how to improve the opening hours. Thanks again

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Very old , dirty hotel , the rooms are equipped with old furniture not comfortable at all . The hallway carpet smells bad . Cleaning very basic even next to the elevator you can see shoes prints which means they never clean the floor.
The bar worker rude , food barely eatable, breakfast restaurant very limited variety and flies everywhere which is disgusting. It's a waste of money ,not even a one star hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Domenico V, General Manager at Mercure Roma West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Guest I am very sorry to read this comment, but as I have already replied to you on other web portals, I can assure you that our cleanliness and hygiene are at the highest of standards and this is recognized to us by all our guests. I apologize if this has not been perceived by you and certainly me and all my staff, will work to improve again. Thanks for your comment.