Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$275
US$233
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
US$136
US$104
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$238
US$167
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Camping Village Fabulous(Rome)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$174
US$150
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$318
US$515
US$425
Priceline
1,217 results
All reviewsvia cavourtermini stationyogurtbusy streetexcellent locationtop floorthird floorfamily roomeasy walking distancegave us a mapsight seeingthe air conditioningmajor sightspublic transportbreakfast roommain attractionsgigi
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Perfectly located 15 mins walk from Termini train station and close to great restaurants for the evening. Great bar to have a glass of Prosecco before dinner. Very helpful staff and nicely decorated rooms.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We initially chose this hotel due to a lack of alternatives for our family of 5, however, I was not disappointed and would recommend to anyone. The room we had was ample in size for our family and although the beds are hard, that's how we like them :-) Our teenage son slept on the sofa bed which I think was quite uncomfortable but would be the same anywhere, I think. What we loved most was the information given by the receptionist on arrival. They pointed out all the places to see and how best to get there, where best to eat and how to use all the public transport which we did, successfully? We found the breakfast to be fine, the kids loved the pancake making machine. Overall, a very good stay over 4 nights.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We arrived at the Hotel Borromeo at 9pm on a Thur evening. I had chosen the Hotel as it was a budget hotel but of a reasonable standard, and in a good location for all the central sights. When I arrived with my son, we were told there was a 'technical hitch' with our room, but they wouldn't really say what, and that they had arranged for us to stay at an alternative hotel. The alternate hotel was a lower standard (I checked online) and was at least half an hours walk further north, not close to the area we wanted at all. After expressing my displeasure and insisting they pay for any necessary travel, and that it only be for one night, they recanted and found us a room, apparently allocated from someone else. I firmly believe they had booked us a room on a budget price, then were trying to pass us off to a cheaper hotel, then they could resell our room at a higher price. I do not believe there was an issue with our room.
Apart from that, our room was small, clean, in need of a bit of renovation but ok for the price we paid. The beds are very hard, be warned. There are no tea/coffee making facilities in the room, but they will make you a coffee down at the bar. Don't bother asking for an alcoholic drink at the bar as the concierge actively discouraged me from the beer, and the wine they had had been left open for quite some time. Go elsewhere for a drink. Breakfast was basic but adequate. The dining room is reasonably small so if it's busy it can get a bit manic.
Overall, it is a budget hotel and I appreciate I got what I paid for, and the location is great, but my experience on arrival has lowered my rating of this hotel significantly.

Room Tip: Street views may be nicer but are much noisier. We had no view but at least we're shielded from the city noise.
4  Thank FiPrice
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We had interconnecting double/ triple rooms here and the largest shower room we have seen in an Italian hotel! Whilst the curtains etc were a bit tired, the beds were very comfortable, the hotel was spotlessly clean and the staff were pleasant and helpful. We were able to check in earlier than expected and leave our suitcases at the hotel after check out (which was the very reasonable 12 noon)

In general, the breakfast was plentiful and there was a good variety of things although again the furnishings were a bit dated. Our children particularly loved the make your own pancake machine. The only slight downside was that the breakfast room was very crowded sometimes (one morning, the family that arrived after us had to split up on to two different tables at opposite ends of the room) and that the fruit juice was very very watered down and almost tasteless.

The location was excellent within easy walking distance of the main station and most of the famous sites and we would happily stay here again.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Me and my sister stayed here for 3 nights at the end of January and I can't recommend highly enough! We arrived 1 hour early to check in so they offered to look after our bags whilst we went to get lunch (in an area they suggested - very helpful). They also gave us a map and highlighted the areas of interest (even though we had done plenty of planning there were still some places like the viewing point that we were not aware of) and also suggested going to a piazza where Chinese New Tear celebrations were taking place that day!

Room was small but had everything we needed - including a safe! Breakfast was a full continental buffet with loads of options and filled up often - this was included in the price so definitely a bonus. Only negative was the room was boiling and we couldn't open a window but to be honest we weren't in the room that much and if it was bothering us too much I guess we could have told the staff!

Location was ideal - 10 min walk to main station Termini and easy walking distance to many sites!

If I came back to Rome I wouldn't stay anywhere else as this was perfect for budget, location and convenience!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family