US$266
US$279
US$232
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$281
US$268
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$108
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$271
US$182
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$539
US$366
Melia.com
  • Pool
US$236
US$179
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

US$199
US$175
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Camping Village Fabulous(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsspanish stepsvia venetogreat hotelvilla borghesebarberini metro stationquiet streetrecommend this hoteldeluxe roomtrevi fountaineasy walking distanceour honeymoonrooms are largehop on hop off busstayed for nightscity breakmin walkbreakfast room
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We had three nights in Rome before heading down to Sorrento for another week. The Berg Luxury Hotel was a good place to stay, both in terms of location in the city (e.g. moderate walk to the Vatican or the colosseum) and the quality of the hotel itself.

There was a slight mix-up on our first night because the twin room which we needed for our teenagers wasn't available. In compensation, one of our rooms was upgraded to the presidential suite and we kept it for our stay: and the twin room was ready for day two.

The staff on reception and in the breakfast restaurant were always friendly and helpful.

Our trip was in the middle of the "Lucifer heatwave", but the hotel rooms were easy to cool. The rooms are all stylishly decorated and have all the features that you would want. We found the beds hard, and that is the only minor negative point to share - although we accept that how you like your bed is a matter of personal taste.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this hotel for visitors to Rome. The staff are very friendly, professional and helpful. They helped us with directions, ordered us taxis and answered any of our questions.
The hotel is very modern, clean, with a rainfall shower and blue LED lighting.
The only downside is a lack of natural light as the window from our room was small and blocked with shutters and curtains. Although, this could be a running theme in hotels in Rome.
The hotel is a ten minute walk to the Spanish steps and Trevi fountain, and a €10 taxi fare to the colleseaum and Vatican.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This is where we stayed on our honeymoon - we loved that it is tucked up and away from the more crowded and loud parts of the city, nearby to the Villa Borghese villa and park, and walkable distance to the Spanish Steps. The staff speaks very good English and was most accommodating. We loved the breakfast buffet. The rooms have big modern comfortable beds and a minimalist modern feel to them. Very comfortable and luxurious! Definitely felt more upscale than what we paid. Loved it!

Room Tip: Not located in the center of town but worth the distance away
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for a week and absolutely loved it. It is small, elegant, well located and appointed. Within walking distance of the Spanish Steps and the beautiful Villa Borghese. Premium Location for all main attractions in beautiful Rome. The hotel staff is wonderful, specially in the restaurant at breakfast time. We absolutely loved it and definitely recommend it.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I had originally booked the Berg "Luxury Hotel" as a nice little treat for the end of my fiance and I's Eurotrip. I looked forward to relaxing on our last stop. Upon arriving, I noticed the air conditioning did not work. I informed the management and they told me it would start up. I left a room card on to activate it while we were gone for dinner. The room never got cold. It remained at 23C or 73F although I set for 19 or 18. I told the lobby and they sent someone up who apologized and verified downstairs on their computer that it was at 23C. You could not lay down without sleeping and sweating. I asked if I could be moved to another room and they told me that they were fully booked and to please open a window (busy street window) and to talk to the manager (Paulo) the next day and that he would make it right.

After getting 3 hours of sleep because of the heat, I talked to Paulo the next morning. Paulo merely offered to move us to another room after we had to get 3 hours of sleep and sleep uncomfortably all night at a "luxury hotel". He would not upgrade the room or do anything and would not explain why we were told they were fully booked the night before for the weekend. He told us to arrive at 1pm. We had a full day of tours and rushed back in a taxi to get there but got there at 1:45. Paulo quickly told us that he had told us to get there at 1 and why we werent there on time. I told him that we had made plans and did our best but wouldnt lose our money for the tours because of their mistake. He then said that the room temperature was correct and that the AC was working. He told us that they do not offer AC but rather "Climatization" and that the law only requires him to have the air at 5 degrees below what it is outside (although 5 degrees would have been well below 23C/73F).

To make a long story short, he treated us like crap for as...told me that the law only required he put it at 5 degrees below what is outside and that I was the only guest to have a problem with the AC (reading from the reviews this is clearly not the case). He literally argued with me when I asked for another room as to why we weren't there when he said and why I wanted it to be colder and told us that no matter what room we would go to that he would not put the air below 23C/73F. Then he said that if we did not like this, that we were free to pack our bags and leave.

I have never been treated in this manner by any employee or manager of a hotel. They have no accountability and are clearly running a scam of saving electricity with the ACs and mandating what the AC has to be without letting the client choose and sleep comfortably. 23C/73F is not comfortable to sleep, I don't care where you are at.

I WOULD NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN. THE INTERACTION WITH THE MANAGER MADE OUR STAY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR THE REST OF OUR TRIP.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple