All reviewsmetro stationquiet areabeautiful hotelfree wifirebibbia
Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

I may struggle to find 200 words on the Roma Tiburtina Hotel. Stayed here close to a meeting location and selected based on the generally reasonable TA rating system. This was an exceptionally poor room - the three pop-up single beds were small, uncomfortable and more likely found in a hostel.

Ok, so it was cheap and if that's the main criteria, this is ok, but do not be swayed by the excessive reviews, this is not a 4/5.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I enjoyed the hotel's service. The staff was very friendly and helped my friend and I with all of our questions and concerns. The only negative this is the location. I'm in my 20s and found that the best location for my age was in the Traverse area. If you are traveling and the location really doesn't matter, I would definitely recommend this hotel to Roma travelers. The price can't be beat! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank fb1960el
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed by myself in a double room for a couple of days, and overall it was fine.
The positives are obviously the price, rooms that are reasonably sized (bathroom was huge!), exceptionally clean and fairly comfortable. Hotel staff was very helpful. I arrived 4 or 5 hours ahead of the check in time, but they put all the effort to get me a room ASAP. Wifi was ok.
The negatives are: location - it's on the border of the central Rome albeit just 2min away from the metro, and then 10 stations ride to Termini. The area was ok, but wouldn't walk there by myself at dark. Further, my room was at -1 floor, with no elevator access (the staff helped me with the luggage) and a bit dark due to a tiny window size. It was also under the lounge and I could hear literally everything going on there. The breakfast was mediocre.
Overall, some features of the hotel rate 5 stars, but some are way less. But it's certainly not a bad choice for a very moderate price.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Anya_Ukr
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've visited this hotel twice up to now, always for a few days. Highly convenient location at about 5 minutes walk from the Rebbibia metro station.

Before trying out this hotel, I used to go to similar price-range downtown hotels near the city center. Believe me, there is absolutely no comparison, this hotel is well worth the little metro ride it takes to reach it. Rooms are clean, modern and practical. The staff members speak perfect english and the breakfast is great.

I will certainly try to book this hotel again on my next trip to Rome.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank pioum7
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Location near metro Rebibbia, which is the line that goes to Colisseo. Good relation price / quality.
bad things i would say : The hotel is in a fairly commercial area outside of the City and not brilliantly sign posted. Meaning there could be a sign pointing to the hotel, since its not in the main street. However iwould consider it safe.

Room Tip: no sugestion.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends