3,243 results
All reviews piazza barberini trevi fountain spanish steps handwritten note bowl of fruit within walking distance side street the hotel staff turn down service wonderful hotel breakfast was amazing our honeymoon dinner reservations bottle of prosecco metro stop pastries taxi stand
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I lobe this hotel. I e stayed there both times I've been in Rome. Very convent location. Walking distance to Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, bus service. I feel very special at this hotel. Clean clean clean, modern facilities, staff so friendly and accommodating. Great free morning breakfast and coffee to die for. Great little bar for a nightcap and beautiful little areas to visit with new friends. Fresh fruit in our room to welcome us and a plate of cookies and a note thanking us for staying there. They graciously arranged for a private car for our ride to the airport. First class services yet not hectic and too busy to give you great service.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank DebbieB1746
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

The staff is very helpful and accommodating. They offered us an upgrade and helped with our daily plans. Also arraigned a wonderful dinner for us as well!
I would definitely recommend this hotel when you visit Rome!

1  Thank Steven B
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Once I stepped into the hotel, I was immediately greeted by the welcoming staff. Everything was smooth and easy: room was clean, bed was comfortable, breakfast was great, service was professional.
The best part was the location! The hotel is right next to the Barberini station, walkable to many landmarks like the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and the Pantheon. Also, there are many stores and restaurants around so one can basically do everything by foot. I would definitely want to stay here when I visit again.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank jamchu6
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Rooms were spacious but both rooms showed to us faced an inner courtyard and were dimly lit. Bathroom was huge and well appointed. Location was fantastic convenient to all sites. Lots of character. WiFi however was barely operational. No business center or gym.

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

There are so many reasons you will want to stay at this hotel.
1. The nicest, most accommodating people you can meet. Early morning tour, no problem we will open breakfast a little early, need a limo to airport, no problem we will arrange it. And so it went.
2. In a slightly quieter area, close enough to walk to Trevi Fountain and Spanish steps, and many other highlights.
3. Beautiful rooms, extremely comfortable beds and pillows, and TV in multiple languages!
4. Fantastic breakfast, can get fresh cooked eggs and pancakes if you’d like, and great coffee and espresso. The bar area was very nice also.
If Rome is your destination, you won’t be disappointed!

3  Thank Helran