To tell that i am satisfied with this hotel is to tell nothing. Because it is an EXCELLENT choice for those who decided to spent a couple of days in Rome. WHY?
1. perfect location - in 3 minutes from Termini railway station and 15 minutes from all famous sightseeings ( so you don't have to take a taxi) and can a great opportunity to observe everything walking around
2. clean rooms and kind staff - all your requests and wishes they fullfill their best
3. great breakfast - big variety of dishes -they will never leave you hungry;)
and a nice compliment that they have made for me
as i had a birthday they changed my standard room for their best room with a balcony without making me pay the difference and in the morning for breakfast my birthday piece of cake with a candle inside was already waiting for me
So if you ask me to describe this place in a one word i wii respond "EXCELLENT" indeed.
Will be definitelly back only to this hotel and will recommend all friends.
Sincerelly, Ruslana Vovnenko
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Morgana is a charming four stars hotel, ideally located in the heart of central Rome and within walking distance to the main cultural and architectural landmarks as Coliseum, Trevi Fountain, Roman Forum and the Spanish Steps. Hotel Morgana is closed to Termini railway station and steps away from the main bus and subway lines stations thus it allows an easy access to any sites. Hotel Morgana features 121 spacious and luxurious guest rooms and suites that are stylishly designed with a fusion of comfort and elegance. You could choose between classic, deluxe, executive and master rooms. If you're travelling with your family, the Hotel Morgana you could either book a spacious quad rooms or a family room; family room is composed of two connecting double/twin rooms which ensure privacy and yet the comfort of having your kids close to you. Breakfast is included in the room rate; buffet breakfast is very rich with a wide choice of cold and hot dishes: bacon&eggs, selection of salami, cheese and ham, homemade bakery and bread, cereals, croissants fruits, salads and many other high quality Italian products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Morgana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Morgana Rome