“Best cakes in town”

Pasticceria Andreotti
Ranked #21 of 250 Coffee & Tea in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We had our 15th anniversary and went abrad,Italy Rome. I ordered to Pasticceria Andreotti to make for us and deliver to the hotel a heart shaped chocolate cake with an inscription on it.It was delivered as expected while it was the most fresh cake we ever eaten, the taste was delicious,everything was excellent.The surprise to my wife was great-as I made all the contacts from our country
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Big variety of cakes, not cheap at all but worth it. Good selection of coffees and nice place to go for breakfast, near Piramide, quite handy.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I spent two weeks in Rome at an Airbnb on Via Ostiense, and this quickly became my favorite breakfast spot! Almost every morning I had a delicious latte macchiato and cornetto stuffed with their special chocolate hazelnut spread that gives Nutella a run for its money!!! The staff is super warm and friendly, so despite me speaking no Italian, by the end of my trip we were sharing jokes together. Without a doubt one of the best pasticceria's in the city, and they have a super cheap and yummy lunch spread for less than 10 euros! Also if it's in season, you MUST try their gelato! They started serving it the day before I left and I was so disappointed I didn't get to try more flavors.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We had a coffee there, it was excellent. They really make good coffee.
The morning croissants are ok, nothing that special. But the cakes are rather expensive.
Still it's a nice place to have Italian breakfast where you can choose between many things all delicious.
Watch your belongings while sitting inside or outside, It happened to us that a friend lost her coat while sitting next to eat. Also I lost my keys while sitting one morning.
I wish it was on a quiet street. Via Ostiense is very busy in all times and the air smells so it's not really pleasure to sit outside.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We had cafe & cappucino @ Andreotti on a stroll through the area. The cappucino was very creamy and the staff extremely nice. :)

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Best cakes in Rome. Try Afrika (choc. sponge and cream, pistachio decoration), or even the simple fruit tart. Also good for breakfast or afternoon treat, although the neighborhood is not really great for relaxing at an outside table.