All reviews great restaurants and bars tram or bus historical center the perfect place to stay a wonderful stay visit to rome francesco apartment vatican sights
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

The b&b was our home base in exploring Rome. It is set in the fantastic district of Trastevere, both in the middle of it all, but quiet enough at night for a good sleep. Francesco was very helpful and made our holiday more comfortable than staying in a hotel! He waited for us to arrive, had the apartment completely clean. He made us breakfast everyday and prepared fabulous eggs whit cheese and high quality steak. Moreover, for the rest of the day, the fridge was stocked with yogurt, drink and snaks. As I wrote in the heading, this is absolutely the best b&b I've ever stayed and probably the best in Rome. Thanks Francesco, we'll definitely return again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2015

I definitely recommend Loggetta di Trastevere! My daughter and I stayed here in October and loved it. The apartment is very nice. Exactly as described. We had the entire apartment to ourselves and the fridge was stocked with bottled water, juices and yogurt. There was tea and coffee and bread and jams - everything you would need to have breakfast! The location is perfect. We walked everywhere, but if you wanted to take the bus it was only a 5 minute walk up the street. Francesco was a wonderful host. He was there right on time to welcome us. He's very knowledgeable about Rome and was able to answer all our questions. He gave us great tips on restaurants - which we went to and they were fabulous. There is a great cafe next door that has the best cheesecake! He also came over to the apartment in the morning and made us breakfast. He makes the best eggs ever :) He arranged a driver to take us to the airport the day we were leaving and he was there (early in the morning) to help us with our luggage and see us off. We were sad to leave and i really hope we can go back and visit again one day. !!!!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 October 2015

The Trastevere is a great section of Rome and this is the perfect place to stay there.
It's clean and comfortable. Francesco is very personable and eager to help you enjoy his city. He gave us an execellent tip on a restaurant near the pantheon which turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2015

We stayed in the Loggetta di Trastevere for 4 nights, and loved every minute of it. The apartment is recently remodeled, and centrally located to a very fun neighborhood. It is walking distance to everything you need to see. The owner/host is friendly and 100% concerned with your comfort and privacy. You should stay here.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2015

I just got back from my third stay at the Loggetta di Trastevere. I love it there! It feels like home every time I go and Francesco just couldn't be sweeter. My first visit was in 2012, my second in 2014 and now I just went this past weekend. It's the perfect spot for me. First off, I love the Trastevere area. It's a lot of fun. There are good restaurants, it's pretty and it's nice just to hang out in the Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere. From this location you can easily get to the piazza without the noise you might have if you were right next to it. The B&B is right next to the Piazza di San Cosimato, which is an open air market. They sell produce, fish, meat, cheese and salumi. It's great. They also have a playground. We have a 5 year old and that playground came in handy! We let her get her wiggles out in the morning, then got on with our day. Nearby, you'll find everything you need: markets, fresh pasta shops, grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and much more. The apartment is spotless and supplied with beverages. The bathroom is spacious and very comfortable to use, because there is a lot of space in the medicine cabinet to place your toiletries. It's so convenient. I really don't want to stay any other place when I visit Rome. It can't be beat. Grazie di nuovo Francesco! Alla prossima!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family