US$231
US$233
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$185
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$279
US$226
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$410/night.

US$408
  • Pool
Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$281
US$234
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$320/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$113
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$154
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$229
  • Breakfast included
Camping Village Fabulous(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat restaurants and barstram or bushistorical centerthe perfect place to staya wonderful stayvisit to romefrancescoapartmentvaticansights
Reviewed 7 November 2014

What a great place to stay! The location is perfect - away from the tourist crowds but close enough to walk or transit to all the tourist spots. Lots of great restaurants are in this neighbourhood - the restaurant right beside the building is excellent and I met my friends there for dinner. I toured them through "my place" and they loved it! Everyone picked up one of his business cards. After a few nights, I felt like one of the locals - being greeted by the restaurant owner and neighbours. The apartment is immaculate and Francesco is the perfect host. The fridge stocked with water, juices - the cupboards with snacks, the cellphone he provided me, programmed so I could call him anytime if I needed assistance and so on. He made reservations for me, provided advice and also came in at a pre-arranged time to make breakfast for me. I told him he didn't need to do that but.....it's all part of his special service.
I highly recommend this place, especially for families and people travelling together. He's planning on making it a 3 bedroom apartment sharing the very modern bathroom and kitchen. My bedroom was very large, tastefully decorated by Francesco, with a small balcony overlooking the street. HIs girlfriend decorated the other main bedroom. By the way, he's a young businessman, in his 20's - that kinda' surprised me.
If you want to stay here (and why wouldn't you?), book soon because he's going to get really busy.
Thank you Francesco for making my 5 night stay in Rome a special experience! I wish you nothing but the best!

Room Tip: the front room with a balcony
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 September 2014

My husband, daughter, cousin & I just stayed at Loggetta di Trastevere last week. We booked both rooms. (There are only two, so it's perfect for a family.) It was my second time staying there, having done so two years ago. I was so happy to be back! It was a treat to see Francesco again & so nice to see that his incredibly high standards have remained. As I wrote in my previous review, his place is spotless. SPOTLESS. That's a comfort while staying away from home. Francesco is a wonderful host & has frankly ruined me from staying anywhere else in Rome. The Trastevere neighborhood is my favorite & on a practical note, we found the street very quiet at night, despite all of the dining places nearby. The location of his B&B is perfect. It's near to the historical center and is the perfect spot for exploring Trastevere & even the Aventino/Testaccio areas. I really can't recommend this B&B enough, it's safe, clean, well located, reasonable and then there's Francesco! What more can you want! He even makes animals out of the towels! He made my daughter a crocodile. Very cool. Bravo Francesco. Grazie di nuovo e alla prossima.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2014

The location of this property couldn't have been better. A 3 block walk to the #8 Tram (1.5 Euro for 100 minutes, or 6 Euro for all day) which dropped us off in the center of the city within 10 minutes. Trastevere was a wonderful area with lots of neighborhood restaurants and an easy walk up the hill to Porta San Panarazio, a park on top with wonderful views of the entire city of Rome. Francesco, our host, was a real treat. He provided whatever we wanted for breakfast and kept the frige stocked with non-alcoholic drinks of all kinds.

Oh, and the one bathroom between 4 couples was not a problem among friends. The only time we felt cramped for space was around the mall dining table area.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Our family had a wonderful week long visit in Rome at Loggetta di Trastevere. The apartment was beautifully decorated, an ideal size for a family and regularly cleaned throughout our stay. Francesco arrived every morning to make the family breakfast, he also helped us make various reservations and provided drinks and snacks throughout our trip. The location was picturesque and convenient and Francesco was an accommodating host; we would love to stay again! We have done a lot of travel around the world, and this is one of our absolute favorites!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I took my mum to Rome for a long weekend and we had the best time! A lot due to where we stayed, this B&B is truly fantastic!! The location is great, right in the middle of beautiful Trastevere, the apartment is perfect, very clean and cozy, and Fransesco made us delicious breakfast and gave us plenty of great advices of where to go and what to see. I will definitely go back!! Thanks Fransesco!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends