“Beyond Expectations”
A living room
A kitchenette
A bedroom
A cupboard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MsSissy19...
Brisbane, Australia
“Beyond Expectations”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We stayed in the red apartment and were surprised at its size and beauty. The kitchen is spacious and well equipped and we were able to cook some fabulous meals there with produce we had bought at the nearby Testaccio markets. The living room is elegant and cool and opens onto a beautiful garden. During our stay we had the garden to ourselves and often enjoyed a prosecco in the secluded area with a table and some chairs. The bedroom was large and beautifully appointed. This apartment is quiet, located on the Aventine Hill, but within easy walking distance of many popular sites such as Circus Maximus and the Colosseum. Easily accessed by public transport and close to two great eating areas. Great place for up to four people

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SkywardGi...
Bakersfield, California
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I made the reservations online and everything was perfect for us! We had Anna book a car to pick us up from FCO and take us back on the day that we left, which you will want to take advantage of. It is only 45 euros for the car and well worth every penny since it is around 45 minutes from the airport to the flat and a taxi would have been more.
The flat has everything that you could possibly need. Our suite (the red suite) included a washer and a drying rack so that we were able to wash our laundry during our stay. There is a lovely garden out back where we were able to sit and relax and enjoy our coffee each morning before leaving on our sightseeing adventures.
The Roman Forums and Colosseum are literally a five minute walk from the flat. There is a grocery store about three minutes walk and lots of restaurants and coffee shops.
I was traveling with my mom and we had read lots of reviews on different sites about getting around Rome. I must say that it was very easy and we even made a day trip to Tivoli to see Villa D'estes and Adrians Villa which was a delight to see. The metro is a five minute walk from the flat and we were able to buy our tickets at the shop around the corner. You can buy bus tickets and metro tickets from all Tabacchi's in Rome and there is one next to the grocery store.
My mom and I walked everywhere so that we could see the culture of Rome instaed of taking a taxi or the bus (except to Tivoli). We even walked to Vatican City and it took us an hour because we stopped along the way to take photographs and to enjoy some gelato.
We made breakfast and dinner at the flat and had lunch while out sight seeing. This saved us a lot of money to spend on other things instead of constantly eating out.

Overall, I loved staying at Villa Giula Suites. It is in a wonderful area of Aventino and central to everything to get around on foot. The neighborhood is safe and the people were very nice to us that we talked to in the area. Anna is easy to work with and responds in a timely manner to all inquiries, I highly recommend this place and I am looking forward to returning next year and staying at her other location.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oslo
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Older travelers
22 Oct 2013
Dear Martin,
thank you for your kindness. I know the garden can be very relaxing and helpfull with a child! I hope to have the chance to host you agan. Best wishes to all the family Anna
BC
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway
17 Oct 2013
Dear Caroline,
thank you for your kind words, I'm very glad to know that you enjoyed your suite and I'll follow your suggestion to provide it some carpets!
Niederzier
Reviewed 23 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
23 Sep 2013
Dear Doris and Ulrich,
thank you for your kindness, it's really a pleasure for me to know that you enjoyed your stay in Rome! I hope to have the chance to host you once more...Best regards Anna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing