“Pastries for breakfast every morning”
Review of Pasticceria Regoli

Pasticceria Regoli
Ranked #4 of 318 Bakeries in Rome
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stayed at an apartment nearby, and every morning I made the ten minute walk to get pastries at this bakery for my family. There were other shops closer, but the quality and selection of this bakery stood out. My kids loved the creme filled and chocolate filled croissants and donuts. I liked the bun with raisins. The Italian croissants, both the white flour and the whole wheat ones, were delicious. Highly recommend this bakery.

1  Thank PurpleScout

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Visited this place 2 years ago and I have returned for their Maritozzo con panna and coffee. Probably the best pastry I have eaten in Rome!

1  Thank meitsche
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife are loyal clients and happy about the high quality of this place, which is always and still at the top. Many other good ones in town have turned to lower level, due to lack of passion and greedy approach. They didn't.
To us Regoli is the best "pasticceria" in Rome. As simple as that.

2  Thank PaoloCuccagna
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

They are the best and one of the oldest in Rome. Cute Place with lot of options for vegetarians. Price is reasonable too. 100% recommend this place. All the best!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

No words for this pasticceria! Difficult to find as it is not in a touristic area but it deserves the way till there! We tried cannoli, bavarese, an espresso and gelato! All amazing! Especially the cannoli and the wild strawberries gelato! Highly recommended!