“Wonderful and Safe Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stefano's RomeCabs

Stefano's RomeCabs
Ranked #1 of 220 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: A well established and highly regarded Roman tour company, our expert English speaking Drivers will tour you in deluxe air-conditioned vehicles. Stefano Costantini, the owner, is renowned for providing the best chauffeured service in Rome and Beyond. Expertise in Shore Excursions, Transfers and Limo Service. Many day tours within central Rome. Thousands of happy customers whose reviews speak for themselves. See as much as you wish in a day, and never feel rushed; our customers always return for more!
San Jose, Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wonderful and Safe Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

It was our first time in Rome, and we needed a ride back to the airport as our flight would leave at 7am. After reading lots of recommendations on trip advisor we decided to go with Rome Cabs. Our confirmation said our driver would be at the hotel at 5am. As soon as we came down from our room, the staff told us the driver had been there for 15 min before 5am.
The car was in great condition, both my hubby and I felt so comfortable and safe leaving our hotel on our way to the airport. Our driver was very polite and respectful. She had all of our information and confirmed this as she greeted us. As soon as we got to our destination, she quickly got our bags out of the car and smiled.
If we ever come back to Rome we will definitely use Rome Cabs again.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Lalyv14

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent and timely service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I was concerned about getting from my hotel to the airport in plenty of time since I didn't want to miss an international flight. The driver arrived early and contacted the hotel to let me know he was there. I did not expect that! He was helpful and courteous. I wish we had this company here in the US and I would use them frequently!

Visited June 2011
Massapequa Park, NY
“Highly Recommend service, especially with disablity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Our return trip pick up and drive to airport couldn't have gone better. Honestly I am so happy with the service we received from you and your staff, especially traveling with my disability. I would highly recommend your service and plan on visiting Rome again in the future, of which I will reach out to you again too.

Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“very dependable in off hours and cheaper than other private transport companies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

For me, public taxi experience in rome has proven to be uneven. I prefer a totally dependable company and a fixed rate with no surprise extras because I arrive in FCO around 11 PM and leave 5:45 AM. Also, price was cheaper than other private transport companies for these off hours.

Metuchen, New Jersey
“Awesome tours, great choices, delivers what is promised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

I recently took a trip to Rome to visit my son who is studying abroad. We decided to use Rome Cabs for 2 day trips (Pompeii & Amalfi Coast tour and Orvieto, Montepulciano, Tuscany Wine tasting). Both day trips were fantastic! Stefano was a friendly and knowledgable tour guide. He didn't miss a beat. And he delivered what was promised, no unwelcome surprises, no hidden costs. I would highly recommend Rome Cabs, and I hope to be back in Italy again so that we can try some of Rome Cabs other offerings.