“A Rewarding and Great Experience Overall”

Roma Experience Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$76.33*
and up
Small-Group Walking Tour: Colosseum and Ancient Rome Experience
Ranked #122 of 787 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We at Roma Experience hand pick our guides for their passion, knowledge and friendliness and we make a point of pride to deliver outstanding personalized customer service. Skip-the-Line tickets are always included in the price so that you don't have to worry about anything. We would be honored to have you on our tours. Check out our website and book your favorite tour with our safe easy booking system. Confirmation email will be sent automatically after the booking with info about the meeting point and more. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us an email. We reply in one business day. Join us today! Join the great family of RomaExperience Tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Amherst, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Rewarding and Great Experience Overall”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My friend and I took both the Colosseum Tour and the Vatican Tour and it was just amazing. It was a lot for one day, but that was definitively rewarding! I loved it!

Visited February 2012
8 Thank Frankist1676

firenze
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BELLISSIMO”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

BELLISSIMO...took the Rome by Night with my girlfriend and it was fantastic. Our guide was excellent and he took us through the main piazzas and streets or Rome. Not only we learnt a lot – curious facts, and hidden corners that we did not know about this great city – but also it was a kind of, let’s say, romantic experience! In few words a real RomaExperience! We do recommend it..

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Bruno B
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to see Rome”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Took the Angels and Demons tour because my girlfriend read the book (okay, I read it too) and thought it would be a fun way to see the city. We had a great time! Our guide was funny. Showed us Rome in a different way. Recommended!

Visited December 2011
3 Thank Carl B
Reggio nell Emilia, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience !!!”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

my boyfriend and I took the Vatican Tour, and it was amazing! Guides are informative and funny, and I certainly recommend it. We also took the Angels and Demons Tour, and hell, if the first was good this was thrilling indeed. RomaExperience is a great company and the service they provide is highly professional. Go for it!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Cecilia B
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very very good and funny”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Wonderful, amazine, five stars, very good for this special and unique city

Visited August 2011