“Very good Sardinian restaurant”
Review of Pappammi' - CLOSED

Pappammi'
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Reviewed 9 November 2012

A bit off the beaten track but a lot better value for the money than in central Rome. Pappami' is a popular neighbourhood Sardinian restaurant We go there at least once a month. Staff is welcoming and very nice. The place can be bit noisy when it is packed with families and friends celebrating a birthday or just having a nice meal out. It's recommended to book a table on Fridays and Saturdays. The pizza is great in taste and size. The antipasti di mare is really good, the grilled seafood as well. Steaks are also worth a try.

Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

this restaurant tonight was a bit of a surprise. nice fresh fish both raw and cooked, interesting Sardinian wine (vermentino blended with some sauvignon), above average dessert (also careful not to call cheesecake but pappacheesecake something not quite a Ny Cheesecake but still a good dessert). a professional and fast service helped.to make the dinner here a very enjoyable one. The check is well deserved.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Staying in a flat two blocks away we found Pappami one night. The atmosphere was classic. The staff pleasant and inviting. One waiter, Ricardo, spoke enough English to help us when we had questions. The food was very good with a wide variety. It was nice to have dinner with the locals, practicing our Italian. We highly recommend venturing out for a meal at Pappami!
Carol and Michelle

Reviewed 30 May 2010

I've eaten at Pappammi' twice now (on the recommendation of a friend of mine who discovered it on a previous trip) and have thoroughly enjoyed myself both times. The first time I went with my family and we ordered a combination of appetizers and first & second courses from the "land" section of the menu. The appetizers were delicious but the grilled steaks were to die for! My dad got the Pappabisteccona (which is a really large T-bone steak) which came perfectly grilled and was a really good value at just over €20. My brother & both I got the filetto which was a nice, rare filet mignon (also grilled, although I think on the menu they also had saute'ed variations served with various sauces) and agreed that they were the perfect size after the pretty abundant appetizers. The grilled vegetables were a nice side dish to the steaks and came with zucchini, eggplant and red peppers. My brother got his with the roasted potatoes.

On the second visit I went with a friend of mine and we decided to try some of their fish dishes. We started out with a really fresh tasting mixed "crudo" plate which included raw oysters and shrimp. Then I ordered the lobster tagliolini and my friend got the spaghetti with seasbass and pistachios. They were both delicious. Both visits I got the tiramisu' for dessert because I just cant resist it and I have to say, I was not disappointed.

I would definitely go back to this restaurant!

Reviewed 6 November 2009

great place, great food...amazing lobster
mia italiano un poco cosicosi...but ....thanks pappammì