All reviews last minute trip metro line visit to rome minute walk wonderful stay panelle bedding romans foyer
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful experience we had at Frank's! He went out of his way to give us the best taste of Rome and that's certainly what we got! The room was outstandingly clean and beautifully decorated. We were walking distance from the colosseum, and Frank was always polite and hospitable. Rome is an exciting, vibrant and therefore (at times) exhausting city. Frank's house was a perfect little retreat for us. We couldn't recommend it more!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Lovely guy with very slick affordable apartment. Clean, punctual and in great location. Right by Termini station and Frank gave us a map with advice on where to go visit. Spotlessly clean and relaxed about check out times

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Den B
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic stay in Frank & Solidad's apartment in October 2016. Frank was welcoming and knowledgable and the apartment is beautiful and in a great location. I'd definitely recommend it.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Frank is a very nice and hospitality host who gave me a warm welcome when I arrived at Rome. He patiently provided a lot of useful information for local good food, place and told me how to avoid the queues around the attractions. Really really useful tips!! The location of the house itself is very good as well. 5 mins walk to tube station and 10 mins to Rome Termini (railway station). The room is very clean and well-equipped! Love staying there! BTW, I should thank Frank for his help on my AC Milan scarf!! Wonderful place to stay and wonderful host, Frank!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2015

I loved my stay here at Frank's house! Right next to the metro and great dining free of tourists. the place was large and comfortable for a great price. Frank met with us and gave us the run down on the city and sites and then left us to rome in Rome. We had an issue with the heater and he came in less than five minuets and fixed the problem. I will be staying there again next time I go to Italy.

Room Tip: Just talk directly to Frank. He is very available and ready to help.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple