All reviews marco and helena tram stop b and b centre of rome each morning pastries trip to rome trevi fountain public transport location was perfect trastevere sights maps shutters
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We loved this spotless and charming B & B in a quiet residential neighborhood. Marco and Helena were patient and kind as this was our first stop on a 2 week trip to Italy and we were seriously jet lagged and overwhelmed! We learned the tram system and discovered a wonderful quaint area where we had dinner every night.
Marco was extremely helpful when I needed to visit the dentist on my very first day in Italy and secured an appointment right across the street! I was in and out in about 20 minutes and able to enjoy the rest of our trip. Thanks to you both for your warm hospitality. ❤️

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Here at Marcos B&B you feel welcome. Marco is a great host. At the B&B the staff helped us reserve table at a restaurant and guide us to the tram system. The rooms were clean and decorated beautifully. It's nice to stay in Trastevere, where you can avoid all the tourist traps and the area is amazing.

I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Wanted to start this off by saying I’ve never experienced a B&B before, but I will say, after my time here, the bar is set very high. Marco was very communicative throughout the whole reservation process, from the confirmation email to keeping consistent communication with me until I arrived. We had a late check in and Marco accommodated that and made it a pretty seamless process for us to get in.

The Room
Stayed in the Giancolo room. Beds are comfortable with memory foam pillows. Bathrooms look like they had a recent design refresh, very clean. Wall decor was really cool to look at too and kind of wowed is as we entered.

The Staff
Marco- stayed constant with his communication and hospitality.
Helena- very friendly and knowledgeable in the touristy areas and made great recommendations for us in the area.
Ana- newer member of the staff but also gave us great recommendations and was very hospitable!
All three were very easy to deal with, accommodated our requests, and made our stay very comfortable.

The Common Dining Area
We had pastries, pie(?), cereal, juices, toast/jam/Nutella/butter which was great to kind of grab and go. Area was kept clean and was open to us throughout our stay.

Would I recommend this?
Heck yes.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Marco goes above and beyond with every detail to make his guests feel at home. And Elena does the same! There is nowhere else I would rather stay in Rome. It is truly a home away from home. From the airport pickup to the lovely breakfast, everything is seen to and exceed expectations. There is nowhere I would rather stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Unique combination of a B&B with all the amenities a good hotel offers together with a personal atmosphere created by Marco, who is very accommodating and helpful! Will definitely stay here next time I come to Rome. Five star!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple