All reviews wooden door hotel entrance standard room bed was very comfortable rail station breakfast is served fantastic hotel small hotel church europe pantheon
Reviewed 8 May 2016

My friend and I arrived late at night but found the hotel with ease ( google / street mapped it beforehand). Instructions and map were clear and our room was lovely. I would advise that as there is a number of steps to get to the front door, you pack light if you're not able to lift your own suitcase. We met the lovely housekeeper in the morning who was incredibly friendly and offered us some tips on visiting the Vatican. It's in a great location and I didn't feel threatened or felt that it was a rough area. Our room was clean and beautifully decorated. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
We also went to an amazing resturant called Alessio ristorante nearby.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charlotte B
Reviewed 15 April 2016

We arrived at the hotel "after hours": the self check in instructions were good, no problems there. But we discovered upon arrival that there were four flights of stairs up to the room, no elevators or ramps available.
The room was over ninety degrees, as was the rest of the place. We couldnt turn the AC on or the heating off, so chose to leave the windows opened.
Next morning the maid told us that the AC has a specific time of the year to work (rome rules), ok. But she kept leaving the heating on and closing the windows! So every single day the room was steaming at the end of the day.
The bed making is pretty poor, and the towels are changed whenever they feel like it.
We didn't see any staff (other than the maid) at any times, but they did answer emails, once we figured out the error on the email address they send you upon check in.
Breakfast was pretty regular, nothing fancy or delicious. Just enough to get you out of bed.
although the location is good, I definitely wouldn't come back for a secon stay!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Luisa P
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed in "sixtus" one of the deluxe rooms. Room was well decorated. Nice bathroom. Hotel is in ideal location. Staff were friendly.

Negatives: room was too hot ! And although it was nice it was quite small for a " deluxe" was it worth the extra money ? I'm not sure.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adam H
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised at how nice this place was! The rooms are modern and very clean. Beautiful bathroom with large bath and shower and his and her sinks. Also in the room is a coffee machine, a safe, iron facilities and a built in spacious wardrobe. The maid that greets you is lovely! Very welcoming and friendly. She took us to our room and showed us everything. She also brings you breakfast every morning, you have a choice to have it in your room or on the balcony that you pass on the way in. If I ever return to Rome I'd definitely be coming here again.

There is a metro station which takes you to all the attractions right down the street from here and also a Supermarket across the street for supplies and there is also nice cafes and restaurants in this area.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2016

First of all the picture shown is the fountain in front of the hotel entrance. The entrance is very easy to miss. Also, you must be able to climb stairs to stay here. However do not that deter you. The room was wonderful and manager was very helpful and accommodating. In America call this a bed and breakfast, not a hotel. I would recommend the location and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Stayed in the Turtle Room and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends