“Great value, great location, great rooms”
Review of Suite Dreams

Suite Dreams
Ranked #107 of 1,270 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I booked this hotel for a four night stay on the basis of the great Trip Advisor reviews, and was not disappointed. This is a great hotel in a great location and is fantastic value for money - I paid 110 euros per night, the room was big, modern, well-lit with plenty of storage space. The hotel is divided into two sections, one with the reception, breakfast room and some rooms, and then across the stairwell are the remainder of the hotel rooms.

The hotel is on a quieter street, my room faced the street and I didn't have any problems with noise, or too much light, as there is a screen that can be brought down in addition to curtains. The hotel is a 10 to 15 minute walk to the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps, and a few minutes' walk away from the nearby Metro Station, where you can catch a train directly to the Vatican. It is also about a 20 minute walk away from the Colosseum.

The breakfast is simple - continental breakfast only, but there are meats, boiled eggs, cheese, cereal, coffee, juice, croissants and enough to keep you going. Breakfast runs for 3 hours and it was never crowded when I went.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, even a family member who called me at the hotel during my stay commented on how polite the staff are.

A wonderful base for exploring a wonderful city.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank littlemissredsoles
Write a ReviewReviews (1,505)

Reviewed 11 February 2012

I chose to stay here based on all the positive reviews and comments posted here. my expectations were high and i wasnt disappointed. the rooms are clean and modern, staff are more than helpful and the location is perfect for sightseeing. would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Heather S
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I would have given 5 except only for the hot water not working one day we were there, which was a real pain......sorry. Otherwise, this place is top of the tree. It is not opulent or showy, but is a quaint modern variation to the usual roman accommodation options. The staff are its greatest asset. Incredibly helpful. We mentioned our plans on arrival and half an hour later when we left our room the concierge had researched and printed information for us that was relevant to our plans and helped us greatly. Now that is first class service. Highly recommended

Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My partner and I just returned from 3 fantastic days in Rome. SuiteDreams hotel was perfect for us. We aimed to experience the city sights, enjoy some good food and let our hair down in the evenings - SuiteDreams was perfectly located, presented great value for money and the staff were outstanding. There may not be a grand foyer and lavish luxuries, however if you want a modern, spacious and clean room coupled with excellent advice to best experience Rome - stay here! It takes a lot to compel me to write a review on anything, whether to complain or praise... this hotel did the latter. Thank you very much to the staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RobTimPoo
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel based on its customer service. To be clear, I did not stay in this hotel. I did book a night at this hotel but due to a medical emergency in Florence, could not make my reservation in Rome. No one wants to deal with a medical emergency when out of the country and on top of that, no one wants to have to deal with changing one’s itinerary with the potential of incurring extra fees. This hotel was very responsive to my inquiry and was extremely understanding about my changed circumstances. I did not end up staying in Rome but when I do, I will stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends