“Fab authentic pizza in great setting”

Vincenzo alla Lungaretta
Ranked #8,065 of 12,871 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$14 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Down in the Trastevere district, one road back from the river. Outdoor and indoor seating, pretty tables set up with gingham tablecloths. Plenty of opportunity to people watch too. Both my daughter and I had pizza, with extra toppings, that weren't an option, but restaurant happy to oblige. Lovely and thin crust, cooked to perfection. Thank you

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Only came her because every other restaurant in trastevere was full/almost closing.... Immediately regretted it. Food has no flavor, and is pretty disgusting if I'm being honest. Don't waste your time

2  Thank Liz F
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after going around looking for a place to eat only to find the very good ones with long waiting lists. We stopped here and gave it a try. My husband had a pasta dish with seafood that was good, a little spicy. My cotoletta was very dry, but the taste was fine.
They don't take credit cards and the bill is a piece of handwritten paper. Service was good.
Having so many other places to eat, I don't think I would go back.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

God awful establishment. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

My friend had the carbonara. The eggs had scrambled in the sauce. According to staff, this is the authentic way to cook it in Italy. Absolute nonsense!!

I had beef Milanese. There was no meat. So basically I was served a plate of deep fried batter.

We complained and the staff were just awful. The waiter Hugo then proceeded to talk about us to the table next to us. My friend can speak a little Italian and picked up some of the things he was saying. I challenged him, called him rude and extremely unprofessional, still awaiting an apology.

The manager was an old lady. Her reply to our complaint was that she'd served 10 Milanese dishes today without complaint, therefore we were clearly lying.

We asked for the dishes to be taken off the bill as we didn't eat them. She came back with the receipt and charged us €9 for both. I refused to pay for the food so she eventually relented and took the charge off the bill. But insisted the €4 service charge would remain for bringing us a basket of stale bread to the table.

Honestly, don't waste your time here. It's a disgusting excuse for an Italian restaurant and the staff are just a joke.

3  Thank debbiemcn85
Reviewed 14 June 2017

The waiter was really nice, the food was delicious and this place is really cute. Simple, no fancy dishes, but good tastes and friendly staff. We enjoyed our dinner with my mom.
It was a little bit overpriced, and here is no card paying option what was uncomfortable on our last evening.
But I recommend it.