See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Room - excellent with all the facilities and nice furniture and lot of space

Hotel - A rural building (Casale) well repair. Only one thing , no lift!!!If with many luggage can be an issue.

Service - Excellent!Friendly staff

Location - it is not well serve by public transport but it's close to Ciampino! Note if you want reach Rome or Fiumicino in working days can take hours, unfortunately both road are congested by people going to Rome (around Rome) for work

Date of stay: January 2014
2  Thank pepprom
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Reception was waiting and knew our name when we walked in, upgraded our room to a suite very nice surprise as we were the only guests, a little street noise but not bad we stayed two nights before heading to America for Christmas, bed was nice and solid just like we need, restaurant next door was fabulous we ate all 6 meals there, highly recommend if you want to be close to the highway before catching a plane.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank allsusan
Reviewed 16 September 2013

As a solo traveler this was not the right hotel to pick because it is so far from everything. You definitely need to rent a car if you stay here. On the plus side: my room was lovely!! I genuinely looked forward to coming back to my room every night. I didn't try the restaurant so no review there but the little cafe next door where the included breakfast is served was adorable.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel because it's close the the racecourse in Rome where I was working for a few days. The location is really close to the racecourse (which is also one of the main concert venues for Rome) and the Ryan Air airport (Ciampino). It is out of town but really easy to get into the city centre quickly (get the bus the the metro and the metro straight in).
The staff are excellent - very friendly and helpful and speak excellent English. The rooms are great - spacious and clean and cool in the heat and good value. BUT the best thing about this hotel is the AMAZING restaurant..... the best best best pizza around and amazingly good value!

Room tip: Ask for a suite - they're not that more expensive and you must eat at the restaurant!
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I really enjoy my 5 day stay at the Locanda delle Corse. The room was great and the bed very comfortable, the service excellent. The breakfast was included and delicious. The room had internet which I believe it to be important. I had dinner at the restaurant adjacent to the hotel the Ristorante Salvi, or delle Corse and the food was EXPECTACULAR and the service SUPERB. My family and I did not want to eat anywhere else in Rome after we ate at the hotel. I love it that it was not in the city as the prices of hotels in the city are triple the cost of this hotel. When I come back to Italy, I will make sure to reserve in this same hote Locanda delle Corse. We had an excellent time there.!!!

Date of stay: November 2012