“Not a bad Place”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2016

The burgers are a little more dry than what you may expect. The service is great and the atmosphere is fun. If you come for dinner and leave its 3/5. On Friday and Saturday nights this is a very busy place.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

The pub is situated in front of the american base nato, so you can find a lot of american people. The place is very nice, the music is amazing and it has a good hard rock style. We ordered 2 tacos, really delicious. It is possible to order also hamburger and sandwiches. The stuff was very polite and helpfull.
Warm regards

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Loved this place for its ambience and friendly staff especially the owners. The place is always buzzing and the subs are a treat so fresh and tasty. It was a great place to meet locals and other travellers and have one of their special cocktails. I cant wait to come and visit again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I often ordered food from this restaurant because the food is very good and was a convenient place to order food from due to it being so close to where i work.. however, their customer service is not the very best. I usually would let it slide because the food was good and obviously the convenience.. however the last straw was when one day when i called to order my food, I was cussed out simply because the individual could not hear me very well. I would never recommend this place to anyone. there is definitely way more restaurants in Gaeta with food that is just as good or even better. if you want good food as well as good customer service go somewhere other than this place.

3  Thank mobeus1
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Normally I'd give this establishment four stars but due to recent events I have to give it one. If I could go lower I would. My reasoning for this is due to the fact that I use to eat there pretty frequently and absolutely love their food. Almost as close to home as you can get in Gaeta. But, when you are a customer at any business and their menu along with what you normally pay suddenly increases almost fifty percent without explanation, there's something wrong. I'm an avid fan of their chicken tacos which normally run about three euros which is/was a fair price. Tonight I ordered the exact same thing after looking through the menu of course and my bill for two tacos came out to an unexpected 10euros. Honestly I'm not going to suffer from a loss of three euros but when I call back and ask the representative why I was overcharged and they swear up and down that their tacos have always been 5 euros when I eat there all the time and I have a menu that displays a totally different price, I as a consumer feel cheated. So, in essence, good food....crappy policies and customer service.

2  Thank Gjaxxon29