“HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I often ordered food from this restaurant because the food is very good and was a convenient place to order food from due to it being so close to where i work.. however, their customer service is not the very best. I usually would let it slide because the food was good and obviously the convenience.. however the last straw was when one day when i called to order my food, I was cussed out simply because the individual could not hear me very well. I would never recommend this place to anyone. there is definitely way more restaurants in Gaeta with food that is just as good or even better. if you want good food as well as good customer service go somewhere other than this place.

3  Thank mobeus1

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Normally I'd give this establishment four stars but due to recent events I have to give it one. If I could go lower I would. My reasoning for this is due to the fact that I use to eat there pretty frequently and absolutely love their food. Almost as close to home as you can get in Gaeta. But, when you are a customer at any business and their menu along with what you normally pay suddenly increases almost fifty percent without explanation, there's something wrong. I'm an avid fan of their chicken tacos which normally run about three euros which is/was a fair price. Tonight I ordered the exact same thing after looking through the menu of course and my bill for two tacos came out to an unexpected 10euros. Honestly I'm not going to suffer from a loss of three euros but when I call back and ask the representative why I was overcharged and they swear up and down that their tacos have always been 5 euros when I eat there all the time and I have a menu that displays a totally different price, I as a consumer feel cheated. So, in essence, good food....crappy policies and customer service.

2  Thank Gjaxxon29
Reviewed 12 January 2014

i used to work in bar nella way back in 1982.
it was one of my most m,emorable life experiences.
bill & nella used to really look after their staff, & the girls i worked with, Lynne from the states&maria, a local & friend of the family, were great also. there was a real sense 0f cameraderie.
would love to know how all the family are getting on& how their girls have grown up.
if anyone should visit please do tell them sandra from england says hi !

5  Thank hotsausagesarnie
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Rendez Vous will forever hold a special place in my heart. The owner, staff, family and customers are the best people you will ever meet. I will never forget them and will go visit every time Im passing by. They will make you feel so at home, and like one of the crowd. I spent a few nights at the bar drinking, like I hadn't in years, I had a blast. Sometime with friends and sometimes alone but I was never alone for long with all the wonderful people around me.

The only thing better than the people is the food....WOWZER! I dont even know what to recommend, just go order every burger on the menu and some fried mozzarella and camembert.

The place is a great combination of Italian people and American style food.
I cannot express the importance of hitting Rendez Vous, having a feed and a shot, or 6, of tequila!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

If your new in town and you dont speak too much Italian
This is the place to go!!
Nella and the girls will welcome you with lovely smiles and long cool drinks
The Sandwiches are NewYork style Subs and are made before your eyes!!
Cant say enough about service. Try it and see!!

2  Thank capngazza