See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I spent a week during June in this resort. I never thought that it could be better than last time!
Absolutely awesome!!
If you want to "switch off" in a luxury environment with excellent food this is the place!
Take the full board and choose the beach suits and you won't regret your investment!
Tip: if you are renting a car pick a smaller one because it will be easier to park.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Our daughter recently had a destination wedding at Aeneas' Landing. It was absolutely magical. The venue is like a dream with a beautiful beachfront and a lush garden area next to rock formations that reminded me of a grotto. It's such a unique place. We had the ceremony under a covered area overlooking the beautiful beach. As the sun set the candles and lighting throughout the venue made everything so romantic. The buffet of appetizers was unbelievable. The main courses were delicious as well as the buffet of desserts. They made a naked cake with kumquats exactly as my daughter requested. Our guests from the US had so much fun and are still talking about how much they enjoyed the wedding. We returned 2 nights later for a delicious dinner.
We didn't stay in the bungalows so I can't review the hotel rooms, but the food was excellent and the beach and pool area is gorgeous. I would highly recommend Aeneas' Landing for weddings or any other function. Georgia the function manager as well as all the staff were wonderful. They speak very little English so we hired a local English speaking wedding planner to help us with the language and with many other details.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LidiaD
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Perfect afternoon in september, feels so good to Be here! Very nice people and the food is great. The service is outstanding and all facilitaire available. Warm memories and see you next Year. The lobster and sea food saute are my favourites!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

There is not much else I can say about this wedding venue other than it was a complete dream. It was absolutely perfect and was more than I ever expected. The day ran like clockwork which meant we were able to enjoy each moment with our guests, the staff were kind and generous and we were treated like royalty the whole evening.

I would say if you are looking for an experienced (not to mention stunningly beautiful) venue then this is everything and more. The food was delicious, they catered to various dietary requirements, drinks flowed and the guests were very well looked after.

The highlight for us was a stunning set up of cutting our cake on the beach followed by the most fantastic firework display!! They did everything we asked for and even threw in a few surprises :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank OliCapps
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Aeneas Landing is a paradise. If you are lucky enough to visit as we were, you will definitely want to return. The setting is perfect and the beach was very clean with beautiful white sand. The sea was crystal clear and warm. We were very impressed with all staff that we came across, they were first class and could not do enough for us. Go see for yourselves. Heaven on earth.
Chris and Susan Merry. From Scotland xx