See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious traditional Italian meal with both tourists and locals right on the waterfront. Meals were very reasonably priced - especially after the tourist prices we recently encountered in Positano. Waitress was incredibly friendly and helped with our order. Dinner starts at 7:30pm so don't arrive too early (however they do provide table snacks with your drink). We recommend the rabbit pasta

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

At First, Thank you for the very nice Service the awesome Food and Drinks. The Personal at the Hotel are so lovely and polite we got a Great Time here and i promise if we come back to the Island i go directly to Crescenzo! Bellisima Tuto Bene Grazie

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We stayed on Procida 3 nights at Hotel Tonnaro. Because our hotel was at the far end of the island, we ate dinners at the Crescenzo. We were not disappointed! The food was excellent and the menu had a lot of variety. The wine list was very good and even the house wine was good. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank TruthCalifornia
Reviewed 22 July 2014

It took me a couple hours walking from the port when I arrived , but discovered on the way back that there is a bus that takes you to the port in 15 minutes. The hotel is run down, bathroom was old, rotten wood, stained shower area. The room was big, but dark with high small window, there was an AC but I did not use it. Hotel does not have an elevator so if you have luggage be prepared. I was there for only one night so did not mind the room nor stairs. I also had dinner and breakfast there. I have to say though that the owners were very nice and accommodating , at breakfast I did not want the typical Italian sweet pastry and dry toast and asked for olives and cheese and bread and they were so nice to provide that along with orange juice with no extra charge. And when I headed back to the port they gave me the bus ticket for free! Granted it was only a euro and a half but still. I thought that was sweet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This was a really nice little hotel and restaurant at the opposite end of Procida from the ferry. Spotless room, and bath. Two of us shared a room for the night after sailing for a week. We got there way early and were invited to leave our bags, change, and go to the beach (about 10-15 min. walk) until the room was ready. We opted for a capucchino and a still warm croissant. Best capucchino I had had so far!
Dinner at their restaurant was excellent, and the free breakfast was more than ample with more of that capucchino.
If you need to stay at a 4-5 star place, by all means leave this little gem to the rest of us. At 56 euro for the 2 of us, it was awsome.
The only minor problem was the closest ATM was at the other end of the island. Busses stop almost in front, but I chose to walk. About 5000 steps according to the walking brochure at the hotel, but the streets are narrow and the drivers are fearless and fast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends